Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

£20 on at 4/1 as well, happy days. Got it in-play, thought it was at the Nou Camp for some reason so didn't have a bet until 10 mins in!

Nice mate. Chelsea should be around the same price for the return leg possibly even higher.

Nice mate. Chelsea should be around the same price for the return leg possibly even higher.

Wouldn't touch them at the Nou, not at any less than 7's!

I'm taking the £40 from tonight, all on Bayern to win the competition at 7/2. Last bet for the season. Hardest, most unpredictable season I've ever bet on.

Ath Madrid

Bilbao

MyPA

Southend

£9.66 returns from 50p...I didn't know what else to do

Newcastle

Ipswich

Reading

Chesterfield

Brentford

Shrewsbury

Torquay

Swindon

Bristol Rovers

£310.72 returns from 50p (£388.40 with bonus)

I don't see much point in football betting until the end of the season... i'm only going to be sticking money on draws where both teams are happily sitting mid-table. Will be a few dodgy coupon-busters around, Middlesborough's failure to beat Doncaster at home on Tuesday night cost me a 5/1 four-fold - frustrating.

I don't see much point in football betting until the end of the season... i'm only going to be sticking money on draws where both teams are happily sitting mid-table. Will be a few dodgy coupon-busters around, Middlesborough's failure to beat Doncaster at home on Tuesday night cost me a 5/1 four-fold - frustrating.

That same Middlsbrough result cost me a 33/1 7 fold

Mentioned it a few pages back but going to mention it again now. Usian Bolt to win the men's 100 meters final 4/7. Get on now whilst you can. I haven't placed any money yet but I'm going to try and double this up with a Usian Bolt 200 meters final win :)

How many individual records will Bolt break

None - 2/5

One - 4/1

Two - 7/2

Usian Bolt to win both the 100 meters and 200 meters final 8/11. Bet market now appeared on William Hill. I'm sure if you search oddschecker you might be able to get better odds

Edited by Ashley

Mentioned it a few pages back but going to mention it again now. Usian Bolt to win the men's 100 meters final 4/7. Get on now whilst you can. I haven't placed any money yet but I'm going to try and double this up with a Usian Bolt 200 meters final win :)

How many individual records will Bolt break

None - 2/5

One - 4/1

Two - 7/2

Usian Bolt to win both the 100 meters and 200 meters final 8/11. Bet market now appeared on William Hill. I'm sure if you search oddschecker you might be able to get better odds

Wouldn't you expect the odds for two records to be broken more than for one record to be broken???

I guess if he's not on his game he won't break any records, if he's on his game he'll break the record for the 100m and the 200m.

If he smashes the 200m record they're assuming he'll go on to break the 100m record as well, so either both or neither is more likely than just one, they think.

I've took your advice Ric. Got him at 5/1.

Have you gone e/w or win?

Straight win, don't see any value in the e/w really.

This tip comes from someone who in the last week has had a 50/1 place, 100/1 win, 18/1 win, 5/1 win, 9/1 win, 5/1 win, 11/4 win and 14/1 place

They are yet to let me down. I know nobody can have 100% but this man is unreal. As far as bets go, i'm more than happy to follow this chap and win or lsoe, I know i'll be up more often than i'm down with this fella. Good luck pal. This will make our weekend hopefully.