Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

As I said earlier in the thread, I'd steer well clear as there will be a few odd results with teams fighting for promotion/to avoid relegation and teams with nothing to play for.

If anything stick some draws on, I've picked 4 draws:

Ipswich - Millwall

Peterborough - Watford

Oldham - Preston

Rotherham - Morecambe

Had them on a four-fold, 4 x trebles and 6 x doubles.

Would have had Hull-Forest but I had them on my sections list already and didn't want to cross over, especially knowing my luck!

Decided to have a go at this. Went for a 50p yankee, so staked £5.50.

All 4 came in! So returned £180.

Cheers for the idea. :thumbup:

Decided to have a go at this. Went for a 50p yankee, so staked £5.50.

All 4 came in! So returned £180.

Cheers for the idea. :thumbup:

Well done mate! Unfortunately mine failed miserably but its a system that over time works well! It cost me as I was tempting to have a fiver on a Millwall-Qpr double at 15/1, bottled it as I had Millwall on my draws :/

For anybody thats interested though, myself and a mate have recently set up this website and have been posting tips for a while so if anyones interested have a look: http://www.bootgoose.com/#/Home

You may need to install Microsoft Silverlight though first :thumbup: But we've had a neat day today :)

Was gutted yesterday I went to the villa game with my Sunderland supporting mate I had 5quid on bendtner 1-0 at 36/1 the moment of delight when he poked one in with 20 to play to the pure anger in realising the linesman had his flag up for offside gutting! Watching the replay and seeing it was clearly onside didn't help my anger either! Bloody officials

Chelsea 7/1 to win at Barcelona on Tuesday! Huge price.

Chelsea OR DRAW 2/1

Odds are terrible for Barcelona, especially handicaps. Barcelona -1 1/2. I think it will be a close game on Tuesday. Chelsea to sit back and hit long ball on the. counter. At 7/1 Chelsea are worth £5 at least?

Chelsea 7/1 to win at Barcelona on Tuesday! Huge price.

Chelsea OR DRAW 2/1

Odds are terrible for Barcelona, especially handicaps. Barcelona -1 1/2. I think it will be a close game on Tuesday. Chelsea to sit back and hit long ball on the. counter. At 7/1 Chelsea are worth £5 at least?

Can't see them winning the game tbh,

Scoring, probably yes, from a set piece.

If they do go through though I win £26 for the cost of nothing. Chelsea were 9/4 to qualify on skybet after the first leg, with Barca at 1/2 with Paddy Power. Could have Arbed for a guaranteed profit but though I side with Chelsea for the night.

Reckon it will be 2-1 or 3-1 to Barca.

Well done to those who backed West Brom today.

I did :) Don't normally bet, but my friend won 1.5 grand a few weeks ago (lucky accumalator) so I thought I'd have a go. Cheeky £5 on West Brom/Man City double, made £47 profit :)

Put a cheeky £4 on a chelsea win at 10/1 too

Edited by Charl91