Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Robbie Savage @RobbieSavage8

So I'm going @williamhillNews 2-1 madrid after normal time extra time no goals bayern to win on penalties !

Might start listening to him more often, maybe he does have a clue after all!

To be fair anyone could say that... Imagine if someone said to you Liverpool would come back from being 3-0 down to make it 3-3 then win on penalties in the Champions League final that time......

To be fair anyone could say that... Imagine if someone said to you Liverpool would come back from being 3-0 down to make it 3-3 then win on penalties in the Champions League final that time......

I did at half-time in that match to my brother. If I was older than 14 at the time, I would have bet on it.

I've studied the cards for tomorrow and a few do jump out as fancies, but with the ground being as it is, not sure I'll get involved tomorrow.

I predict we might see some double figure odds winners tomorrow.

Is it raining up in Leics? Its absolutely ridiculous down here in Maidstone. We have a hosepipe ban - but I don't think anyone will be needing to use one anytime soon"!

Disappointed with Real last night, really thought they'd kick on at 2-1.

Had £5 on 4-1 Real at 40/1 which was looking semi decent.

Also had £30 on them top qualify at 5/6 which I rescued £13 back when they went 2-0 down in the shoot out!

Torres scoring that late goal ruined my 2-1 Barca aswell :glare:

Any thoughts/tips for tonight's Europa League games?

Currenty:

Atheltic Bilbao 1-2 Sporting Lisbon

Valencia 2-4 Atletico Madrid

I reckon Bilbao will be able to pull through, but Valencia maybe to only draw or win but by not enough to overturn the whole deficit.

Any thoughts/tips for tonight's Europa League games?

Currenty:

Atheltic Bilbao 1-2 Sporting Lisbon

Valencia 2-4 Atletico Madrid

I reckon Bilbao will be able to pull through, but Valencia maybe to only draw or win but by not enough to overturn the whole deficit.

Over 2.5 goals in each game? For some reason tegs Europa League seems to have loads of goals in it. Watch it be different tonight. BTTS wouldn't be a bad bet either on both games.

Anyone on iPhone or Android go to the app store and search Football Coupon. I've just downloaded it. It's like oddschecker.com also tells you best places to pick 'free bets' up from. Also gives you views on Accumulators for the weekend.

Mata Hari Blue running at 2:40 at Doncaster 6/1 ish loves soft ground, I know the trainer (from Kirby Mallory) and was with him yesterday, the more rain we get the better he will run. Never been out of the top 3 on soft ground. Now I have talked him up he is bound to be rubbish!

GYTO, Alex Hammond and Templegate have all tipped Trader Jack. Get on it now because it's going to shorten could possibly go into evens.

1.50 Sandown.

Edited by Bert