Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Won a football bet! Had Southampton, West Ham, Cardiff and MK Dons. £5 stake won £30.

As for playoffs odds;

Championship (Outright)

West Ham - 15/8

Birmingham - 12/5

Blackpool - 3/1

Cardiff - 7/2

I reckon Birmingham personally.

Ok thanks mate im new to betting putting a fiver on Blackpool what do u think the returns would be ?

Personally think that Birmingham will win the Play-offs. Then again we could do with West Ham going up with the squad they have however they could **** up again like this season. I expected them to do a Newcastle if not better!

Got to stop doubting myself! Yesterday I selected Bury v Oldham, Barnsley v Brighton, West Brom v Villa all as draws. £1 would have returned over £100. But I talked myself out of it, went for goals galore instead and lost anyway :banghead:

£1 would've returned £100....you sure? Usually takes 4 draws to get odds of 100/1. 3 draws is usually more like 30-40/1.

Ended £20 up yesterday.

Sheff weds, saints and Carlisle doing the business at 3.6/1 with £10 on.

Swansea Everton double £15 was looking very good but no Swansea had to go and **** it up lol

Did the 4 draw Yankee again only to see Leicester **** me over for 3/4 and a handsome profit. Still 2/4 for the second week running gave me my stake back.

Edited by Maybes

Got to stop doubting myself! Yesterday I selected Bury v Oldham, Barnsley v Brighton, West Brom v Villa all as draws. £1 would have returned over £100. But I talked myself out of it, went for goals galore instead and lost anyway :banghead:

In the same position as you lol altough i originally stuck with 4 draws Millwall, Derby, Barnsley, Leicester would of been well annoyed but luckily Harry Panoyoto saved the day ;)

£1 would've returned £100....you sure? Usually takes 4 draws to get odds of 100/1. 3 draws is usually more like 30-40/1.

Yeah you're right. I can't remember, just put a big round figure :whistle:

£30/£40 makes it feel slightly better.

Yeah you're right. I can't remember, just put a big round figure :whistle:

£30/£40 makes it feel slightly better.

Haha. ;)

My mate has 3/4 draws in a £1 yankee come in. Leicester the only team to let him down. He got £75ish, but would've been £400 odd had LCFC not scored that woeful goal!!

Haha. ;)

My mate has 3/4 draws in a £1 yankee come in. Leicester the only team to let him down. He got £75ish, but would've been £400 odd had LCFC not scored that woeful goal!!

Mind explaining what a yankee is mate?

Edited by NorthamptonFox

Mind explaining what a yankee is mate?

6 doubles 4 trebles 1 4 fold accu.

£1 Yankee is an £11 bet.

In other news Paddy power have Chelsea at Evs for a limited time.

Thoughts I had won my treble also only for Graham Alexander to level for Preston.

It shouldn't of been a free kick, just to rub salt in the wounds, also the ref was on their side all game

Well in the last few weeks of the season I seem to have done the best I ever have done on football betting despite all the complaining through the season that I was going to give up betting on football its actually turned out not too bad in the last few weeks, still think i'm down on outlay to profit, but in the last few weeks I must be close to £60 profit. Had a accumulator come in the other week think I won about £30, won £30 on a accumulator yesterday, won £15 on a patent today.

Lets hope it continues through to next season and it's a much more profitable season though.

Edited by Matt

Good work Maybes!

How's a patent work Matt?

7 Bets using 3 selections, Including 3 singles, 3 doubles and 1 treble, and you only need 1 result to come in to guarantee a return - usually not profitable but its a return and you get something back.

So a £1 stake is £7 in total.

First time i've done a patent, but might do it more, I think it's the way forward really, I've only recently found out what a Lucky 15 is and use that on Horse's, you usually get something back so it's damage limitation aswell as winning well when one does come in. I've not actually won big on a Lucky 15 (As in all 4 selections coming in) but i'm winning more than i'm losing.

Edited by Matt

How do you bet on something thats fixed and faked?

Because I won my bet for Wrestlemania and got a feeling who will win tonight and i had some spare money in the account :P

Plus it's not really fake, they do the moves, they are just certain bits they plan in the match, the rest they do it on the spot. But not going to bother about that lol

EDIT: Lost on the first match :(

Edited by LCFC_FAN_1995