Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Jennings Bet were having a thing if you bet £2 or more on footy you get a slip to predict 8 Prem scores and depending on how many you get right you get a prize like a £5 free bet or money so here's mine:

Newcastle 1-2 Man City

Villa 0-3 Spurs

Bolton 1-1 West Brom

Fulham 2-1 Sunderland

QPR 1-0 Stoke

Wolves 1-3 Everton

Man Utd 3-0 Swansea

Blackburn 1-2 Wigan

Got 2 right so far, so a free £5 bet coming my way

Patent to win the playoffs outright;

West Ham.

Sheff Utd.

Southend.

Treble to win the playoffs outright;

Birmingham. (Yes I do realise they are a goal down, but I said they would win from the start)

Hudderfield.

Southend.

Patent to win the playoffs outright;

West Ham.

Sheff Utd.

Southend.

Treble to win the playoffs outright;

Birmingham. (Yes I do realise they are a goal down, but I said they would win from the start)

Hudderfield.

Southend.

How much returns ?

Just realised, at the start of the season I always put a bet on who will win the Premiership, Championship, League One, League Two, I do an accumulator, did it E/W, I picked Man Utd, West Ham, Charlton and Shrewsbury, so I won about £54 of £1.50 E/W that I need to collect.

If they'd all won the leagues i'd be looking at over £2000

Just realised, at the start of the season I always put a bet on who will win the Premiership, Championship, League One, League Two, I do an accumulator, did it E/W, I picked Man Utd, West Ham, Charlton and Shrewsbury, so I won about £54 of £1.50 E/W that I need to collect.

Had exactly the same but Sheff Utd.

Won £10.43 from a 5 team accy tonight plus won £9 on Roulette earlier, so not too bad from me today..my first accy win this season

So I've stuck 45p on:

Chelsea

AIK

CSKA Moscow

Dinamo Bucharest

B Jerusalem

CFR Cluj

£19.49 returns

So only one correct and you win £54? I don't get it, can you explain? How can you do an each way accumulator?

So only one correct and you win £54? I don't get it, can you explain? How can you do an each way accumulator?

E/W accumulator means 1st - 3rd finishes. Possibly even 4th then the odds are worked out from your original bet where ever that team finishes.

E/W accumulator means 1st - 3rd finishes. Possibly even 4th then the odds are worked out from your original bet where ever that team finishes.

The odds for each way on the prem are 1-2, 1/4. I had Man Utd at 13/8 so that works out at just around 0.4/1.

The odds in the football league are 1-2-3 1/5 of the odds.

West ham at 5/1 = 1/1

Sheff Utd at 8/1 = 1.6/1

Shrewsbury at 12/1 = 2.4/1

If 3 teams were to win the league and one place then you'd only get paid out on the EW part.

My accy will now be £1 on

0.4/1

1/1

1.6/1

2.4/1

Which I think pays out Just under £25.

Had £9.17 tonight on Over 2.5 goals in both the Play-Offs and Europa League games returned £33.42

Had £5 on two Romain teams yesterday. One won other suspended. CFR Cluj v ???? Cluj both teams started fighting then crowd trouble burst out. Would of returned £17.50 as well, CFR Cluj were winning. Got settled as a single so I won a grand total of £4.17

Two 'free bets' to use as well from the William Hill insurance accumulators from the weekend! :)

Got this for tonight, not too sure on it due to not doing any research on how good/crap the teams are:

Lyon

Slazburg

Austria Vienna

Rapid Vienna

Anderlecht

Santos

£6.55 returns from 50p

And this one for Friday/Sat/Sunday:

Stevenage

York

Chelsea

Man City

Arsenal

WiganC

Celtic

Rangers

£21.99 returns from 50p

Got this for tonight, not too sure on it due to not doing any research on how good/crap the teams are:

Lyon

Slazburg

Austria Vienna

Rapid Vienna

Anderlecht

Santos

£6.55 returns from 50p

And this one for Friday/Sat/Sunday:

Stevenage

York

Chelsea

Man City