Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Genuinely thiught both l1 play off matches were tonight for some reason. Half of my doubles in just need Huddersfield to finish the job against plastic McDonald's fc. 1-0 I'll go with, Rhodes goalscorer.

On that subject, I'm on my phone ATM so can't check websites properly but can you bet, 1-0 and a scorer, have him as first, last, and anytime and have a multiple bet on it. Cos technically he will have achieved all of them. Is it possible or do companies not go that deep?

Genuinely thiught both l1 play off matches were tonight for some reason. Half of my doubles in just need Huddersfield to finish the job against plastic McDonald's fc. 1-0 I'll go with, Rhodes goalscorer.

On that subject, I'm on my phone ATM so can't check websites properly but can you bet, 1-0 and a scorer, have him as first, last, and anytime and have a multiple bet on it. Cos technically he will have achieved all of them. Is it possible or do companies not go that deep?

No I tried that with cisse the other week will only let you do it as singles so would be 3 separate bets

HJK Helsinki

MyPA

FC Inter

TPS

VPS

£15.77 returns from 50p

Crewe

Helsingborgs

AIK Stockholm

HJK Helsinki

MyPA

FC Inter

TPS

VPS

£283.92 returns from 50p

Got 9 teams in a Both Teams To Score which gets back £91.93 from £1 on

Edited by Lamby

Seeing how far I can get with £2. Got it up to £5.76 which I put on Southend & Crewe both to score, which has put me on £10.56.

Also got £3 on Chelsea Bayern to be a draw after 90 mins, and Blackpool to win the PO final, pays £50.

Very very strongly fancy Laugh Out Loud in the 3pm at York.... lol

Laugh out loud or cry laughing

:crylaugh: WINNER!!!!!!!!

Just for the record it was 11/4 when I tipped it (sp 2/1) - this is for my record on horses on here (profitable and very good strike rate)

Edited by adam1

The last time Bayern got to the European Cup Final, they lost to Inter. Earlier in the day, same day, Blackpool had beaten Cardiff 3-2 in the Play off final. Wierd, same two teams again. That is tricking me to go for one of;

Bayern Munich/Blackpool double. 6.75/1.

Bayern Munich/Chelsea double. 3.51/1.

Edited by Fox92

You can get Chelsea at 4/1 in some places. I mean I'd say Bayern were favourites, but that is a huge price for a one off game on a "neutral ground".

William Hill also doing 8/1 Drogba anytime & Chelsea win or 3/1 Robben anytime & Bayern win.

Some interesting Drogba specials as well if you check out oddschecker. To be seen to by the physio 5/6 is surely an absolute banker. 3/1 to be attended to by the physio more than once.

There's a special betting market on Ladbrokes for tonight's Champions League Final. Some stupid ones on there however..........

Harry Redknapp to be seen on TV tonight during the game 20/1... Well it was.

There's a special betting market on Ladbrokes for tonight's Champions League Final. Some stupid ones on there however..........

Harry Redknapp to be seen on TV tonight during the game 20/1... Well it was.

Any Bayern player to reveal a Tottenham shirt in a Goal Celebration 100/1...say wha?