Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I've stuck £20 on Djokovic to win the French Open

Paddy Power then matched the £20 with a free bet on the Ladies French Open so I've stuck that on Serena Williams.

Devastating mate lol, suppose if it's a free bet you've lost nothing!

Devastating mate lol, suppose if it's a free bet you've lost nothing!

Haha tell me about it! She was getting bigged up about how good her form was, which is why I stuck it on her and then she goes and fooking loses!

Ladbrokes are doing a good offer on the euros top goal scorer bet I think it's if you place five quid or more on some one to win the golden boot, every time he scores you get a free five pound bet.

You have to place a £20 bet on it,

I've had Gomez at 8/1 :fc:

Mario Gomez is always s*** whenever I've watched him in a big game for Germany... Yet I always hear talk of his great goalscoring record for Bayern. Even when I watched the European Cup final this year, he missed loads of chances!

Fancy a Spain v Germany final at 7/1.

Mario Gomez is always s*** whenever I've watched him in a big game for Germany... Yet I always hear talk of his great goalscoring record for Bayern. Even when I watched the European Cup final this year, he missed loads of chances!

Fancy a Spain v Germany final at 7/1.

I know, but the Germans always score plenty of goals. He's bound to net a couple, and he'll almost definitely start

When I get some money I might have some of that Ladbrokes offer on Huntelaar. He's around 20/1 or so which is a boss price considering how many he's scored this season, as well as scoring 12 in qualifying and having a better than 1 in 2 strike rate for Holland. Only worry is if he starts every game up top? What with RVP, Robben, Kuyt, VDV, Afellay and Sneijder as well as two young strikers all competing for the attacking midfield/forward positions.

Had £1 left in my PP account which I put on Spain to win by exactly 3 goals. Completely forgot about it and I've just realised it's come in, returning 5.50, which i've put on Brazil to beat USA which then returns over £10 :fc:

Picked up some Euro 2012 slips from Betfred... might go for a Germany/Holland final at 9/1.

Also, what does e/w (I think that's 'each way') mean? On the top golscorer slip, you can select 'e/w'. Is that for if I pick more than one top goalscorer? :S

Picked up some Euro 2012 slips from Betfred... might go for a Germany/Holland final at 9/1.

Also, what does e/w (I think that's 'each way') mean? On the top golscorer slip, you can select 'e/w'. Is that for if I pick more than one top goalscorer? :S

I assume it's if they place in the top 3.

Get stuck into The Fugue in the Oaks (4:05pm Epsom). 3/1 everywhere but StanJames are 10/3.

The way she won the Musidera (one of the major Oaks trials) was very impressive. It was a 10f race and Buick was sitting still well into the final two furlongs. She was travelling beautifully and took the lead before Buick gave her a small bit of hands and heels and she quickened like a rocket. She had a lot more to give. Will go the distance.

(my horse tips on this site are profitable if you backed them).

Just did a group straight forecast for the Euro's on Paddy Power.

Group A 1st Russia, 2nd Poland.

Left out Group B.

Group C 1st Spain, 2nd Italy.

Group D 1st France, 2nd England.

£10 treble returns £862.50.

Had £5 e/w on Lewandowski being top scorer aswell at 22-1.

Also had £5 on Germany to win the tournament and Balotelli top scorer. 125/1.

What about Wayne Rooney Top Scorer and Germany winners?

100/1

Not shabby at all, if he can get a brace against Ukraine then you never know.

Don't fancy that too much haha, I'll more than likely have a few more goalscorer/tournament winners bets in the next few days.

Potentially not a bad bet though I have to say.