Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

After much deliberation.....Poland/Russia win double.

A fiver returns £23.57 (StanJames)

I liking this fiver a day double idea (Maybe not every day) i'll pick and choose.

But i'm looking at small profits but profits, over the tournament i'm sure it'll all add up (Providing I get a few wins! But that is obvious! lol)

I'm thinking;

Poland/Greece Draw

Russia Win

Double (£2.50 wins £18.00)

Poland Win

Russia Win

Double (£2.50 wins £12.30)

I liking this fiver a day double idea (Maybe not every day) i'll pick and choose.

But i'm looking at small profits but profits, over the tournament i'm sure it'll all add up (Providing I get a few wins! But that is obvious! lol)

I'm thinking;

Poland/Greece Draw

Russia Win

Double (£2.50 wins £18.00)

Poland Win

Russia Win

Double (£2.50 wins £12.30)

When I did it last time I kept it simple and was disciplined. I always put a fiver on regardless of the potential return, so some days the winnings were fairly small but I stuck with it and made a decent wedge by the end of the tournament.

Obviously I went 2 or 3 days without a win but I never chased my losses which is also important. The only other thing is I always go with my gut rather than the 'value'. The two games today could quite easily end in draws and return a hell of a lot more so it's tempting but I try to stick with what I believe will happen even if the odds are poor.

One bet a day, that's it, regardless of how well (or badly) i'm doing.

Just noticed a pretty cool thing on Will Hill, not noticed it before, don't know if it's new.

Cash in my Bet.

What is Cash in my Bet?

Cash in my bet gives the customer the ability to take any profit, or cut any losses, of bets before they are fully settled. It will be available on most football markets before they go in-play. When your cash in value shows as green, you can cash out for a profit.

Example:

£5 is placed on a treble of West Ham (3/1), Everton (7/4) and Tottenham (6/5). The first 2 games are played at 3pm and both teams go on to win, while Tottenham is due to kick off at 5.30pm. At this point the bet can be cashed in for £50, making a profit of £45 regardless of what happens in the Tottenham game.

Me and Get Your Tips Out are finished (For a few weeks anyway lol)

Done nothing but lose money and got into a trap of chasing it today only little bets, nothing dramatic but losses at the end of the day, followed pretty much most of his tips between 2pm and now and I think 1 out of all the tips has won, like I say he only tips them, I decide to follow it up with a bet but still can't see these fantastic tips everyone bangs on about, i'm doing nothing but losing money following him - I can do that well enough on my own, getting the odd win to put me in profit (More often than following GYTO).

I'll leave his bets for now and like I say i'll go back in a few weeks, tbh think i'm gonna leave horse racing betting alone for the next couple of weeks anyway until Royal Ascot and i'll focus on Euro 2012 for the next couple of weeks.

Was in town today so decided to have a few shillings on tonight`s games for fun.

Poland 3 - 0 Greece 16/1 (£1)

Russia 0 - 0 Czech 11/2 (£1)

Poland to win

Goal scored before 30mins

Under 10 corners in 90mins

No goal after 75mins

All 6 subs not used in 90mins

4+ added mins at the end of the 2nd half

33/1 (£1)

Edited by WTF BBQ

Russia are 8/5 on Betfair, drifted from about evens before. Got a tenner on that.

They also drifted to 2.98 (basically 2/1) after the first five minutes or so. Had another tenner on that. Looking good for about 55 quid return. (touch wood)

Edited by ScouseFox

This must also be the first time ive seen so many happy people in the betting thread at the same time! lol

Time for me to let the thread down....

Lockantanks 4:15 at Chester. I think definite place credentials at 8/1 ew.

Only a day into the tournament and I already deviated from my 'system'. :rolleyes::D After Poland's failure to beat Greece I had a little 'saver' on Russia to win, thus ending the day a whopping 94p in profit. :dance:

On the Holland/Germany double today.

I've got a treble of Russia, Holland and Germany. About 35 quid off a fiver.

Holland to win both halves £5 @ 4.4

Huntelaar any time scorer £5 @ 3.1

'mon the Dutch!

Where are you getting Huntelaar anytime at 3s?