Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Betfair a few days back it was. I looked on PaddyPower and it was 11/10! I'm not sure if someone knows something I don't on Betfair but it's 14/5 at the moment, which is absolutely crazy.

Betfair a few days back it was. I looked on PaddyPower and it was 11/10! I'm not sure if someone knows something I don't on Betfair but it's 14/5 at the moment, which is absolutely crazy.

You can get him for even more now he's on the bloody bench! Typical.

Not followed his tips with money this afternoon but followed with interest and that Get Your Tips Out only had about 2 winners today, awful!

I picked 3 winners on my own without his advice, i'll keep an eye out on his tips and if his fortunes change might take his advice but certainly won't at the moment, in the last 3 days if you'd have bet on his tips you'd be losing £100's a day.

Ahh life. Still a little in profit from the two days. Tempted to try and get that stake back by betting on Germany. Not sure though, decisions decisions.

I also followed two GYTO tips today and lost a tenner haha. Fack.

Ahh life. Still a little in profit from the two days. Tempted to try and get that stake back by betting on Germany. Not sure though, decisions decisions.

I also followed two GYTO tips today and lost a tenner haha. Fack.

I know Saleri said keep it disciplined and don't chase your losses, but I have, I seemed to have been doing it all day aswell, I havn't learnt.

Anyway, I managed to get on a Denmark/Germany Double late on in the Denmark game, putting Denmark in it added and extra pound to the returns - should Germany win, just cos' i'm a tight fucker - Also Denmark weren't going to lose so thought I may aswell add a little more value to the bet.

I might regret it, hopefully not.

C'mon Germany. :fc:

I've gone for it. I followed two GYTO tips in the 7.15 and 7.30 and won 35 quid so that covers losses and funds a few bets for this.

Few quid on Germany and Gomez to score, few quid on Schweinsteiger to score too.

What are people going for tomorrow?

Im having a pop on Ireland-Croatia draw and Spain

Yep, I was think the same thing.

It pays out 4.53/1 on SkyBet.

I was also thinking maybe Spain/Croatia - That pays 2.89/1

So might do what I did on the first day and put £2.50 on both bets. I'll decide tomorrow, think I prefer the sound of a Spain - ROI/Croatia draw though.

In the end ive gone for:

Ireland draw no bet

Spain

£5 double

What does that pay?

I might go with Spain - Croatia (Draw no bet) as I unfortunatly can't see Ireland winning, I can see the draw but no a win, Croatia are a good team.

Although I picked Holland and Germany yesterday and Holland lost I saw that as an 'easy' selection, todays games are the first ones of the tournament I've got to think about betting on.

Because Spain are good and think i'll be betting on them but if Italy do turn up, they are a good team, think Spain should have enough to beat them though!

What does that pay?

I might go with Spain - Croatia (Draw no bet) as I unfortunatly can't see Ireland winning, I can see the draw but no a win, Croatia are a good team.

Although I picked Holland and Germany yesterday and Holland lost I saw that as an 'easy' selection, todays games are the first ones of the tournament I've got to think about betting on.

Because Spain are good and think i'll be betting on them but if Italy do turn up, they are a good team, think Spain should have enough to beat them though!

I think £23/24, something like that. I rate this Irish side, solid defensive unit, good selection of strikers and a manager I really rate, and obviously the Irish spirit! 20000 Irish fans at the game tonight I believe too.

Infact today I might just go for a single on Spain, as £5 on Spain returns £9, to add Croatia (Draw no bet) only add £2 to the returns, so reckon i'm going £5 single on Spain if that wins i'll see about putting a bet on the ROI v Croatia game.

I agree, I like the Irish team, I like the Irish, would love to see them do well, I think they are underrated and will prove a few people wrong, that said I look at their group and it's a tough group for them.