Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Is it stupid to put some money on England?

12/1 seems like something I shouldn't miss out on. We do have a quality defence and one of the best goalkeepers around.

where you getting 12/1 from ?? keep seeing these big odds on things but i cant find any like that.. odds checker has 5/2 as the biggest i can see..

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/france-v-england/winner

ashley young to score anytime £5 @ 4/1

adil rami to score anytime £5 @ 16/1

ox to get carded £3 @ 6/1

benzema and wellbeck to score £2 @ 17/2

golan way 5.15 folkestone £4 9/4

emrani 7.20 pontefract £4 9/2

£2 double @ 16/1

Had a few quid on 1-1. 20 quid back.

Had France/Sweden too but that's done with. Might take 15 out and play with the fiver and see if there's any value in this second game.

Whats your profit/loss margin so far for the euros? You seem to be on a bit of a roll!

Whats your profit/loss margin so far for the euros? You seem to be on a bit of a roll!

I've only been betting in £2s and £3s or whatever though, if I went for it with tenners or whatever I'd be quite a bit up. I think it's about £20 as it is. Decent wins on that 1-1 and Gomez/Germany scorecast, but Holland and Spain royally messed me up though, thought they'd be bankers and if they'd have won I'd be £100+ up but y'know, they didn't lol.

I'm not much of a big gambler because I'm a bit of a tight-arse haha, profit's profit though!

Might go for Sweden tonight, 15/8 is a decent price, Ukraine aren't that good are they?

Edited by ScouseFox

I've only been betting in £2s and £3s or whatever though, if I went for it with tenners or whatever I'd be quite a bit up. I think it's about £20 as it is. Decent wins on that 1-1 and Gomez/Germany scorecast, but Holland and Spain royally messed me up though, thought they'd be bankers and if they'd have won I'd be £100+ up but y'know, they didn't lol.

I'm not much of a big gambler because I'm a bit of a tight-arse haha, profit's profit though!

Might go for Sweden tonight, 15/8 is a decent price, Ukraine aren't that good are they?

I tipped Sweden earlier in the week! On some decent form, been banging the goals in with Ibra in a playmaker role. Add in some 'food poisoning' to Ukraine and 15/8 is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced. ;)

I tipped Sweden earlier in the week! On some decent form, been banging the goals in with Ibra in a playmaker role. Add in some 'food poisoning' to Ukraine and 15/8 is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced. ;)

I'm on it. 4 quid returns 13 on Betfair, that'll fund the next few days if it comes in. :fc:

Yeh I had that as well a fiver pays about £26

I had £2 on 3-1 Russia as well, before I saw you'd said that. Great minds and all that :fc:!

Few fun bets of:

Arshavin & Lewendowski both score £2 @ 10/1.

Zhirkov anytime and Russia win £2 @ 65/1.

Hopefully covered by a fiver on BTTS @ 21/20.