Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I had £2 on 3-1 Russia as well, before I saw you'd said that. Great minds and all that :fc:!

Few fun bets of:

Arshavin & Lewendowski both score £2 @ 10/1.

Zhirkov anytime and Russia win £2 @ 65/1.

Hopefully covered by a fiver on BTTS @ 21/20.

I was seriously thinking about 2-1 Czechs 3-2 Russia......imagine that payout for the double!

Need Germany to win tonight.

It's actually quite sickening how unhealthy one of my online accounts has become, mainly down to poor tipping (Albeit me choosing to be on the tips) by GYTO. I have lost a good £60+ in a few days last week. It is almost ready to be closed down put it that way because I was quite proud of how well i'd done from £10 when I opened the account i'd made it up to nearly £200, it got whittled down and down, then I went abit crazy last week following GYTO, Awful tipping has severly damaged the account.

My other account is still fairly healthy but combined between the two I had nearly £300, You can half that now, probably more than half it.

Gutted and sickening.

A Germany win won't get me much back but i'm hoping I can claw my account back and keep it alive and kicking bit by bit. :fc:

Edited by Matt

My "fun" bets of £2 or £3 or a fiver on outside chances seem to be doing better than the "dead certain" fiver/tenners. Lost quite a bit on Holland, Spain and Russia but won decent amounts on things like Gomez/Germany scorecast, a few correct scores and Ronaldo to be booked in the game just then.

Still about £20 up for the whole comp, think I'm gonna give tonight a miss because nobody has a clue what's going to happen!

Need Germany to win tonight.

It's actually quite sickening how unhealthy one of my online accounts has become, mainly down to poor tipping (Albeit me choosing to be on the tips) by GYTO. I have lost a good £60+ in a few days last week. It is almost ready to be closed down put it that way because I was quite proud of how well i'd done from £10 when I opened the account i'd made it up to nearly £200, it got whittled down and down, then I went abit crazy last week following GYTO, Awful tipping has severly damaged the account.

My other account is still fairly healthy but combined between the two I had nearly £300, You can half that now, probably more than half it.

Gutted and sickening.

A Germany win won't get me much back but i'm hoping I can claw my account back and keep it alive and kicking bit by bit. :fc:

Without tempting fate, Luck may be changing!

Hopefully Germany should go on to win from this situation and after the first goal decided to put a quid on Gomez scoring next at 6/1, so looking a comeback off £21 which almost doubles what I had left in my account - That's providing Germany go on and win, which I should bloody hope they do!

The comeback and clawing my losses back is on!

Edited by Matt

I lied before and couldn't turn down a few quid on Gomez anytime and Germany win at 10/1 just before kick off.

And I did a BTTS double today over a results double 'cause I couldn't call either game. Good day.

Bloody good price that is, Would've had a quid or two on that if I'd known. 2-1 Germany will do me for £70 though.

Congratulations on your win.

How much did you put on?

£2 with William Hill. Have had a shite tournament so far.......mainly thanks to the Russians!! But that will see me good for the rest :)

Edited by pSinatra

Congrats to todays winners. Had an exam today so didn't get to put my double on in time, good job as well as I was planning to have Denmark (Draw No Bet) and Germany, so saved a fiver.

Not sure if tomorrow is worth it either... don't see much value at all and Italy-Croatia looks tough to call.

Russia failing to beat the Poles last night royally ****ed me off.

Been a good tournament so far though. Profiiiitttzzzzz.

Backed France @ 14/1 weeks ago. Seriously consider laying them off but thinking to leave it for a while in the hope they come down further. Maybe.

Also had £1 on Euro 2012 goals galore (6 group stage games) @ 40/1.

Won this yesterday, shame I only put £1 on. When I collect it though, I might put some back on Germany and Gomez...

Ireland v Croatia (1-3)

France v England (1-1)

Ukraine v Sweden (2-1)

Poland v Russia (1-1)

Denmark v Portugal (2-3)

Holland v Germany (1-2)