Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

GetYourTipsOut has redeemed himself. I lost a tenner the other day and a tenner yesterday. Still way up overall but a while without a decent win, losing tenners and winning tenners. Put his 3 best at Newbury today in a treble of a fiver and it returned 90 quid. Needed that.

Taken 65 out and will use the rest to fund the next few days of Euro fun.

Whats the difference between a -1.5 handicap and a -1 handicap?

Do you still need a 2-0 scoreline for both to win?

Yes. But you can win the bet by .5 of a goal with Asian handicaps. Also Asian handicaps always reset to 0 when you place them.

Andy Carroll 7/1 FGS tonight. Tempting, Hodgson is only starting because Sweden are shit in the air at the back.

I'd expect Jonas Ollson to start though tonight, the other centre back who played with Mellberg - can't remember his name was a disaster. Isaksson is an awful keeper too! If anything I fancy Terry or Lescott to score from another set piece and combined with an England clean sheet should be worth a punt.

Right, I don't bet on horses very often so help me out here.

That GYTO site suggests this:

GYTO daily double

York 2.30 Valiant 6/4

Clonmel 7.20 The Bull Hayes 15/8

Does he mean make it each way or is he sure they're going to win outright or what?

Right, I don't bet on horses very often so help me out here.

That GYTO site suggests this:

GYTO daily double

York 2.30 Valiant 6/4

Clonmel 7.20 The Bull Hayes 15/8

Does he mean make it each way or is he sure they're going to win outright or what?

at them odds id suggest he is saying to do a win outright double.

I might have a fiver on Holland to reach the semis @ 10/1 and a fiver on their "stage of elimination" to be the semis @ a crazy 20/1.

They looked good enough to beat Portugal, in which case they'll probably come second in their group and play Russia in the quarters. Surely they'll get their act together and beat them. Then one of Spain/France/Italy/Germany to knock them out in the semi. Will see how the odds change and how much i win between now and their last group game on Sunday.

England to get 5 points @12/5

England to get 7 points @13/4

You could stake both and if one comes in its guaranteed profit. I dont see them losing to Ukraine or Sweden and they will win at least one.

Edited by Father Ted
  • Like 1