Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Turned a quid into £148 on a 4-fold on today's horses at York.

A few other winners and all in all i'm about £180 up for the day. Gonna use a bit for tonight's games.

France/England double £5 @ 3.5/1.

Then a few fun bets of:

Benzema anytime & France win £3 @ 6/1.

Cabaye anytime scorer £2 @ 7/1.

Gerrard score & England win £2 @ 12.5/1.

• Like 1

Zlat to score first, England to win 2-1. £2 @ 85/1

Ashley Young to score first, England to win 3-0. £1 @ 75/1

Ashley Young to score first, England to win 2-1. £1 @ 35/1

Andy Carroll to score first, England to win 2-0. £1 @ 35/1

Had a £10 interest bet on under 4.5 freekicks inside the first ten minutes for the rest of the euro group games for £2980 my dad had the same also. Bet come to a end in the England game.

Also had 0.0 England Asian at 1-0. Bet void money returned.

Turned a quid into £148 on a 4-fold on today's horses at York.

A few other winners and all in all i'm about £180 up for the day. Gonna use a bit for tonight's games.

France/England double £5 @ 3.5/1.

Then a few fun bets of:

Benzema anytime & France win £3 @ 6/1.

Cabaye anytime scorer £2 @ 7/1.

Gerrard score & England win £2 @ 12.5/1.

Boom, boom and...

England team are in and it was impossible not to stick a few quid on Big Andy FGS @ 15/2. Go on my son

booooom!

Over 350 quid up for the day horses and football combined. So close to the stevie G/England scorecast at the end too. What a boss day. England won and i'm more rich than i've ever been in my life! £££££

• Like 2

Boom, boom and...

booooom!

Over 350 quid up for the day horses and football combined. So close to the stevie G/England scorecast at the end too. What a boss day. England won and i'm more rich than i've ever been in my life! £££££

Played.

How much you have on Carroll?

England to get 5 points @12/5

England to get 7 points @13/4

You could stake both and if one comes in its guaranteed profit. I dont see them losing to Ukraine or Sweden and they will win at least one.

Anybody get on this earlier? Pretty much guaranteed now, dont see England blowing it now.

Played.

How much you have on Carroll?

Only about 2.50 or so (it was the end of my betfair account because i withdrew all my other winnings so i couldn't lose them!), at 8.6, which is 15/2 in normal betting (I think). It returned about 18 quid. Not sure why I did it, just felt it, he's a cult hero round here and everyone was bigging him up so I thought i'd have a bit of that haha.

I'm on a ridiculous run at the moment, it'll end soon no doubt but I'm making the most of it whilst I can!

£5 double on Russia and Czech-Poland draw, returns just over £30.

I think it could get messy for Greece, they must win so I can see them setting out in an attacking fashion which Russia will exploit on the counter.

Czechs should only need a point and will be more than content with a point and so they will look to keep it very tight and scrappy.

I'm a complete novice when it comes to horses, so:

When it says something like:

4.50 Tantamount 10/1 1 point EW5.25 Bute Street 7/2 3 point win(taken from GYTO's twitter)

What do the bits in bold refer to?

Edited by Asha

4.50 Tantamount 10/1 1 point EW5.25 Bute Street 7/2 3 point win(taken from GYTO's twitter)

You decide what a point is, to make it easy 1 point is £1 - 3 points being £3.

You decide how much you are going bet as a point though.

(If it's 1 point EW [Each Way] it'll be 2 points the total stake)

I'm done with GYTO though, lost too much money following him and for some reason it was addictive following and betting on the tips even though I was getting so frustrated a losing so much, was quite bad, I was losing one bet, so bet on the next race that lost and so on, following him obviously works for some people but can't say i've won anything decent following him and it's done me no good so i've cut my losses - I won/win more on my own judgement.

I was about to ask the same question!

Yeah, "points" on any tipping site is just your stake. It just makes it easier for anyone to follow, because some people (like most of us probably) will only want to be risking a few quid a day, whereas others who gamble frequently and big will want to put like 30/40/50 quid on a horse/match etc.

So you decide how much a point is and then use their points as a guide for how much they think it's gonna win, sorta thing. Think that makes sense.

Yeah, "points" on any tipping site is just your stake. It just makes it easier for anyone to follow, because some people (like most of us probably) will only want to be risking a few quid a day, whereas others who gamble frequently and big will want to put like 30/40/50 quid on a horse/match etc.

So you decide how much a point is and then use their points as a guide for how much they think it's gonna win, sorta thing. Think that makes sense.

Also, some tipsters/websites, etc. may also say for example 1pt based out of a total of 1000pt pot. So in other words, if you have a 'betting pot' of say £200 you would stake 20p...

Its worth keeping an eye out for these things.

Also, some tipsters/websites, etc. may also say for example 1pt based out of a total of 1000pt pot. So in other words, if you have a 'betting pot' of say £200 you would stake 20p...

Its worth keeping an eye out for these things.

Yeah that's the problem with GYTO I think, he stakes about 20 or so points per meeting, which equates to well over 100 pts a day. Overall he's nearly always up at the end of play but to follow every tip you've gotta be staking 100/200+ quid and like feck I'm doing that!

What's everyone on in the footy today then? Can't call the first game at all so might leave the daily double, with there not being much value in Russia either.