Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Yeah that's the problem with GYTO I think, he stakes about 20 or so points per meeting, which equates to well over 100 pts a day. Overall he's nearly always up at the end of play but to follow every tip you've gotta be staking 100/200+ quid and like feck I'm doing that!

What's everyone on in the footy today then? Can't call the first game at all so might leave the daily double, with there not being much value in Russia either.

Both games are at the same time.

Ah, I understand now. Cheers Matt, ScouseFox and Father Ted.

I'm thinking a Russia and Poland double, but I'm not sure. Russia are 5/6 to win on coral, and that appears pretty good value but they only need a point...

I'm done with GYTO though, lost too much money following him and for some reason it was addictive following and betting on the tips even though I was getting so frustrated a losing so much, was quite bad, I was losing one bet, so bet on the next race that lost and so on, following him obviously works for some people but can't say i've won anything decent following him and it's done me no good so i've cut my losses - I won/win more on my own judgement.

It's GYTO 0 - 1 Matt on the York racecard.

Crackentorp! Just need another 3 horses to come in now! lol

Ah, I understand now. Cheers Matt, ScouseFox and Father Ted.

I'm thinking a Russia and Poland double, but I'm not sure. Russia are 5/6 to win on coral, and that appears pretty good value but they only need a point...

They will want to win to guarantee first place though and avoid Germany ;)

GYTO 0 - 1 Matt.

Make it GYTO 0 - 2 Matt.

(On the races i've bet on, God knows if they have won any of the other races they have tipped today)

Uh-oh, Picked the same horse as GYTO for the 3.10 @ York, That doesn't bode well.

Edited by Matt

Had a fiver on Poland/Russia and another fiver just on Russia.

And had Russia to qualify from the start of the tournament in an accumulator with a load of other favourites but that's fúcked now.

Thanks Russia you useless bellends.

• Like 1

Spain 4/5, am I missing something?

I know they don't have to win and I know they'll probably rest a few but their second team is still an absolute joke consisting of players like Llorente, Javi Martinez, Pedro and Juan Mata.

They do have to win...

Spain 4/5, am I missing something?

I know they don't have to win and I know they'll probably rest a few but their second team is still an absolute joke consisting of players like Llorente, Javi Martinez, Pedro and Juan Mata.

Germany @ 4/6 tomorrow too. Still technically not through, so won't want to chance anything. Put them in a double to triple your money. I know there's been a few shocks in the tournament (Holland losing to Denmark, everything that happened tonight etc.) but surely the two tournament favourites vs two teams who probably won't get out their groups at that price...

Just opened an account on StanJames. 10 quid free bet if you stake 10 quid.

Lashed a tenner on all the obvious choices for the rest of the group games.

Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy, England, France. Probably won't come it but a free tenner if it doesn't. If it does it returns 360 quid.

Paddy power currently offering Germany Holland 5/1. Get on it quick as it don't last long. Have to use their twitter/Facebook link.

i went for germany first holland 2nd at 11/2 other day as can see holland winning by 2

also

Germany & Netherlands both win to nil @ 12/1

IMO, Portugal will only need a draw to get through because I can't see Denmark beating Germany. Even if the Danes manage to nick a draw against Germany, Portugal would still go through with a draw due to the Head-to-Head record!

Portugal are the 0-0 masters too.