Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

2-2 see's spain and croatia through. That scoreline is 9/4 according to the Sun. Dunno if its true.

Yeah I think it it is true but I don't really see Spain just sitting back, they will play their usual team and look to build more momentum into the quarter finals.

Anyone fancy a Croatia/Italy double at 13/1??? Im slightly tempted... but the talk of spain and croatia playing for a draw puts me off

Also the talk of a 2-2 draw fix blah blah etc at 9/1 is tempting too!

Anyone fancy a Croatia/Italy double at 13/1??? Im slightly tempted... but the talk of spain and croatia playing for a draw puts me off

Also the talk of a 2-2 draw fix blah blah etc at 9/1 is tempting too!

Really doubt they would fix a tournament. Spain to win both halves 9/4.

Russia's inability to beat Greece cost me just over 400 quid.

And Holland's defeat to Portugal cost me 360 quid in a different accy.

Close but not quite.

Vile. I know the feeling. Should England & France games have under 4.5 freekicks tomorrow I will have been let down by England.. Sorry Andy Caroll in the last England game for £6k.

you lost 6k cos of andy carroll or won 6k because of him?

ive had a few random bets on england tonight

0-0 at ht 2-1 eng ft 35/1

england ht draw ft 12/1

rooney anytime eng 1-0 20/1

england to score a pen 7/1

Gerrard to score twice or more 22/1

any one betting on ascot this week? obviously you have Frankel in the first but unless you have a spare 100k no point betting on it, Having a look there seems to be some value in some other races though. I have gone for a power (3:45) wizz kid (3:05) double. Ashbrittle (5:00) is a decent horse and at around 10/1 good E/W bet.

any one betting on ascot this week? obviously you have Frankel in the first but unless you have a spare 100k no point betting on it, Having a look there seems to be some value in some other races though. I have gone for a power (3:45) wizz kid (3:05) double. Ashbrittle (5:00) is a decent horse and at around 10/1 good E/W bet.

Paddy Power just did 12/1 on Bated Breath. Max £10. On that for a risk free bet. £57 profit if it wins.

Layed it off on Betfair at 6.4/1

Paddy Power did an enhanced special 2/1 on that. Got on board, Tidy £40 profit, although Spain had me worried!!

Seems like I need to get on to Paddy Power...

I've been with Victor Chandler and they give the best odds on a weekly basis but don't do many enhanced specials.

Going for England-France double to do the business for me again.