Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had a bit on Bated Breath each way. Good start to the day. Put a fiver on Power @ 7/1 enhanced from 7/2 on PP. They're putting some cracking offers out today.

Just missed out on the enhanced Frankel & Rooney to score anytime double @ 3/1 earlier. Hope Rooney doesn't score later now!

Had a bit on Bated Breath each way. Good start to the day. Put a fiver on Power @ 7/1 enhanced from 7/2 on PP. They're putting some cracking offers out today.

Just missed out on the enhanced Frankel & Rooney to score anytime double @ 3/1 earlier. Hope Rooney doesn't score later now!

Well that was a waste of a fiver. Last bar one who didn't finish. By fúcking miles too!

Rooney to be carded first £1 at 16/1

Rooney to sent off any time... Couple of pints from my mate :)

Gerard first £1 at 11/1

England to win 3-0 3-1 or 3-2 £2 at 6/1

Welbeck first and 2-0 £1 at 50/1

Well that was a waste of a fiver. Last bar one who didn't finish. By fúcking miles too!

There were massive problems in running with the unfortunate The Nile (rip) breaking down.

My bet today is on Joviality in the Windsor Forest Stakes (3:05). 14/1 each way. My eye catcher from Oaks day at Epsom when she lost a few lengths because he couldn't handle the camber and was struggling. My only concern is that she might need further then 1mile.

Guest MattP

Really fancy Carlton House to overturn So You Think here today, 11/4 is excellent value and it would be wonderful to see a winner for the Queen.

I'm at Ascot on Saturday if anyone fancies a beer as well.

Stuck a fiver on Chachamaidee e/w @ 3.05.

I have no idea what I'm doing really.

I had this also. It was 6/7 lengths behind out of the stalls what a come back. If it didnt have that bad start it would of won easily.

My bet today is on Joviality in the Windsor Forest Stakes (3:05). 14/1 each way. My eye catcher from Oaks day at Epsom when she lost a few lengths because he couldn't handle the camber and was struggling. My only concern is that she might need further then 1mile.

Winner!!!!!! My tips on here were +£ and now have gone even bigger...

Well done adam haha, I don't think I'm quite cut out for this horse racing lark lol

Didn't lose anything thankfully though, so onwards and upwards.

What are your tips for the next race?

Have none. I'm waiting for The Fugue tomorrow in the Ribbesdale and Laugh Out Loud on Friday in the Coronation Stakes. Although there is rain due tomorrow.... L-O-L can perform on gd/sft and The Fugue was a good 4th on gd/sft in the 1000 guineas (although this years race is difficult to read form wise).

Interestingly L-O-L and Electrelane were a good 10lengths clear of the rest of the field at York. L-O-L has gone on to win a group 2 in Chantilly by 2 lengths. L-O-L was 1 length clear of Electrelane in that York race. Electrelane has gone onto win the German 1000 guineas (group 2) quite well. Electrelane is running later today in the last race. I'm struggling as to whether I should back her or not. The negative is that she is top weighted. She is 7/1 and 1/4 odds 1-4 I might but half a stake ew on for interest. I do want to watch the race because it will be interesting for LOLs form.

edit: I wrote L-O-L and this popped up lol

Edited by adam1