Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

No value whatsoever betting on Portugal tonight.

Quite a bit for the Czech Republic but I don't think they win so pointless betting on them.

Yep. I can see it being pretty cagey too. Portugal played their best football against Holland on the counter and the Czechs won't let them do that. 0-0 seems a decent scoreline to back.

am on

noble mission 3.05

gatewood 4.25

.struggling to find a bet on the football as cant see germany losing but odds are crap and anyone of them could score also

Germany to win to nil or Germany minus one.

• Like 1

Germany to win to nil or Germany minus one.

yea cheers.. gone for

germany to win to nil 10/11

gomez to beat gekas in goals scored at 1/1

germany to win both halves at 7/4 (thought this was decent odds)

lars bedner to score anytime at 6/1 (knowing my luck he will be on bench again now boateng eligible again )

yea cheers.. gone for

germany to win to nil 10/11

gomez to beat gekas in goals scored at 1/1

germany to win both halves at 7/4 (thought this was decent odds)

lars bedner to score anytime at 6/1 (knowing my luck he will be on bench again now boateng eligible again )

Both halves at 7/4. Hmmmmm tempting need Germany to win to nil for £65.45.

Just seen that Low is 'resting' Gomez moonie. Don't know how true it is though.

I've seen rumours of this too. I will not be happy if he does! Does he not realise people have backed him to be top goalscorer!!! :angry:

wtf.. best not be.. how many bets, dream teams etc will he be in.. if he cant handle potential 6 games theres something wrong..

Was on the itv page mate. Someone posted it on facebook. Podolski & Muller rested also so it says.

Was on the itv page mate. Someone posted it on facebook. Podolski & Muller rested also so it says.

bedner may start afterall if thats the case and some decent odds on him to score.. 6/1 anytime.. 50/1 for a brace lol

Edited by m00nie

Again no value whatsoever in tonight football.

Was looking at a Gomez first goalscorer and Germany to win 2/1 Scorecast...12/1? For a scorecast? :nono:

Don't get me wrong if it happens 12/1 will look great value and i'll be disappointed not to bet on it, but I want decent odds for a scorecast and 12/1 simple does not tempt me.

(I've become even more tighter now my account has took a battering lol)