Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Hope a few others got on Germany at evens at 1-1. Huge

Well done for your minus one mate. I had a double which I posted in here last night. Portugal(to win) and Germany to win to NIL. Had £20 on Germany half time result at evens so free bet really if you look at it that way. Can't believe I missed Germany to win at evens though :/

Edited by Ashley

Well....went to put a tenner into my william hill account via their mobile site......they took EIGHT HUNDRED & FIFTEEN QUID OUT!! Not happy about it at all. Fvcked my weekend up good & proper.

Took it out within one minute....will take 5 working days to get the fvcker back!

Edited by stix
  • Like 1

Well....went to put a tenner into my william hill account via their mobile site......they took EIGHT HUNDRED & FIFTEEN QUID OUT!! Not happy about it at all. Fvcked my weekend up good & proper.

Took it out within one minute....will take 5 working days to get the fvcker back!

£815? You sure mate? You got online banking to check it. They would only take out the amount you type on otherwise it's stealing? Even though it's in your account. After all you do have to put your cards security number in.

£815? You sure mate? You got online banking to check it. They would only take out the amount you type on otherwise it's stealing? Even though it's in your account. After all you do have to put your cards security number in.

I've deposited cash into my willhill account hundreds of times probably Ash. I know what you're saying, every other time has been fine. Belled the bank and kind of sorted it. Just pisses me off that it takes a nanosecond for them to take over £800 from my account but 5 working days to give me it back. It is still MY cash even in my willhill account after all. Was blatantly some kind of glitch. Even so, fvcked me right off!!

Hope a few others got on Germany at evens at 1-1. Huge

I was in a mate's and tried to get on my phone and see what the odds were but by the time it'd loaded ze germanz had scored again :(.

Seems like you won a decent wedge last night though mate, as did most in here :D

I was on Germany/Portugal and 30 quid returned just over 70. Not worked out what's best value and realism-wise for tonight or the England game.

Realism wise it's gotta be somebody like fabtegas anytime and Spain win? Can't see Torres starting. Or possibility of a draw in 90 mins?

I can foresee a fiery encounter on sunday and fancy a red card or penalty (in normal time) special

How good are GetYourTipsOut normally? Do they often get it right?

I've been looking on their site the past few days and keep meaning to plump for whatever they have, but I have the fear.

I wouldn't! lol

From a personal experience. Read my last few posts in this thread all i've done is slag them off! lol

Lets just put it this way, I had £120 in my online account, I kept following, I kept betting (Despite losing on every tip I followed - Granted I chose to bet, I didn't have to) and now i'm chasing my losses, my account is down to £22 and its looking like i'll be closing that account imminently.

Others seems to have done well following but i've had a very bad experience and as you can tell from my last few posts in this thread I am fuming about it. I was quite proud of my £120, I suppose I should a) Have stopped following earlier and b) Took some of that £120 out of my account, but now it looks like i'll be closing my account soon unless a miracle happens and I have a decent win soon.

Anyone going big on Black Caviar? Anyone crazy enough to back something other than her?

With my fiver/tenner bets it's completely pointless like.

I'd love to but can't.

I had a lucky 15 that includes her but Fame and Glory made that go tits up on Thursday, Mind you if Black Caviar does win i'll get my stake back on the Lucky 15, so do want her to win, but even if I didn't have a bet including her i'd want her to win.

Yeah same. I debated putting quite a bit of money on a Frankel/Black Caviar double but even in a double it wasn't worth it unless you're talking £500+ really. It's almost definitely going to happen but I wasn't taking a chance with literally my life savings haha.

Just going to do what I did with Frankel and admire the pure sensation of it all.

Was Black Caviar really worth the hype? I think not. Nothing on Frankel. So much for its owners giving it the big un' earlier in the day. "Oh it's going to win by atleast 8 lengths".

You can make excuses but I have honestly thought all week she wouldn't be as impressive as she was a home or Hong Kong(?) because of the travel (Yes she has been here for about 2 weeks now) and simply because of the different racecourse (You could say the same thing for going to Hong Kong or other courses she has been) and the going, she isn't used to soft ground and well...it's England, It rains, the ground is bound to be very soft! lol

I still think she is very good, i'm not sure if you seen her last race in Australia and it was very impressive, you could say perhaps she didn't have the same standard of opposition - I don't know, I could tell you what horses were in that race of her form, It was impressive today, not at all, but I still think from previous races i've seen from her she is a very impressive horse worth the hype.

Was Black Caviar really worth the hype? I think not. Nothing on Frankel. So much for its owners giving it the big un' earlier in the day. "Oh it's going to win by atleast 8 lengths".

22 races 22 wins though...