Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Matt she hasn't raced outside of Australia and definetly not raced in Hong Kong. Any racing fan who knows 2 shits about racing will tell you she wasn't ridden out today and still won. The jockey and trainer aren't stupid they aren't going to flog her so uneducated racing fans can see her win by a few lengths.

Matt she hasn't raced outside of Australia and definetly not raced in Hong Kong. Any racing fan who knows 2 shits about racing will tell you she wasn't ridden out today and still won. The jockey and trainer aren't stupid they aren't going to flog her so uneducated racing fans can see her win by a few lengths.

Sorry, calm down.

I thought i'd heard she had raced in Hong Kong, I was wrong and thats what I was saying apart from me thinking she'd raced in Hong Kong I knew she hadn't raced outside Australia, I was actually (Obviously didn't come across this way) being complementary to Black Caviar, I was sticking up for her and saying why I thought she wasn't as amazing today as i've seen in the past.

Just done a search and Moody has talked about racing her in Hong Kong - That is where the confusion has come from obviously.

According to BBC - In the press conference, Black Cavier wasn't 100% in the race, She may be retired when she gets home and Peter Moody says Frankel was the finest performance he'd ever seen.

Edited by Matt

William Buick is smashing it!

Had Camborne and Hammerfest both e/w in the 17.00. Lovely.

I had Cambourne aswell, very impressive ride, last to first, I was about to turn the channel over, was going mad then bang into first! lol

Going for Ryan Moore in the last race to draw level with Buick in the winning jockeys championship for the festival.

Edited by Matt

I had Cambourne aswell, very impressive ride, last to first, I was about to turn the channel over, was going mad then bang into first! lol

Buick's done it a few times when I've backed his horses recently! Keep shouting at the tv for him to get his arse in gear but I reckon he knows what he's doing now :D

Just gone (France, Lewis Hamilton) double - £10 pays £262 at Boylesport (quidco recovers the £10 anyway)

Hamilton starts 2nd tomorrow and is priced at 4/1 and Vettel on pole. These are the same odds and exact situation as the last race where he won Canada? (had £10 on him then)

Odds on an '8th different winner' for the GP tomorrow is 4/1 with coral. Considering neither Lotus has won yet, they're 4th and 5th on the grid and Lewis Hamilton has tipped them 'favourites', that seems a decent price. It's been a crazy season and you can't really rule out anyone.

Edited by Asha

Odds on an '8th different winner' for the GP tomorrow is 4/1 with coral. Considering neither Lotus has won yet, they're 4th and 5th on the grid and Lewis Hamilton has tipped them 'favourites', that seems a decent price. It's been a crazy season and you can't really rule out anyone.

Except Massa :ph34r:

Think frankel would do black caviar. Wanted it to lose due to their whole camps arrogance.

This. The Jockey said at the end of the race "it felt like there wasn't anything left in the tank/engine or something along them lines.

Thought I saw amazing odds this morning, I knew they were wrong but had to double check on SkyBet just incase.

I was watching Sky Sports News this morning and they had a graphic up on the side of the screen of when England would be eliminated these were the odds;

Quarter Finals - 10/1

Semi Finals - 19/1

Runner Up - 7/1

Like I said knew it was too good to be true, in reality the odds are;

Quarter Finals - 10/11

Semi Finals - 19/10

Runner Up - 7/1

Landed a double on the horses which returned 100 quid. Pocketed 80 and put the rest on England/Under 2.5, England, Rooney FGS, England to win to nil in 4 different bets. Fiver on each. Feeling very patriotic*.

:englandsmile4wf:

*I know you shouldn't bet with your heart. Almost certain to regret this later.