Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Considering;

Fernando Torres David Silva FGS & Spain 2-0 @ 55/1 (Will Spain play with a striker though and will Torres be that striker?).

Mario Ballotelli FGS & match to end 1-1 @ 40/1.

Edited by Matt

Spain HT - Italy FT @ 40/1

Silva FGS & Spain 2-0 @ 70/1

Cassano FGS & Italy 1-0 @ 70/1

Where was the Silva bet done? I only got 45/1 at Mark Jarvis!

William Hill have been offering favourable odds all tournament.

One more.......shut up shop & tippy tappy!!!

screwed out of £250 by ladbrokes, I had £20 on Torres to be top scorer and they are calling it a dead heat so only paying out 1/6 of the winnings. Clearly Torres won the golden boot due to assists and game time, i am currently trying to argue my case with them but i cant see me winning to be honest!

screwed out of £250 by ladbrokes, I had £20 on Torres to be top scorer and they are calling it a dead heat so only paying out 1/6 of the winnings. Clearly Torres won the golden boot due to assists and game time, i am currently trying to argue my case with them but i cant see me winning to be honest!

sorry but thats always been the case.

u bet on 'top scorer' which 6 players were tied. you didnt bet on who would win the golden boot.

yeah I know but its just frustrating, I guess i would be happier if I had Gomez and still go some out of it. Surely it is in the Bookies interest to pay out on the golden boot winner rather that top scorer?! The annoying thing is that skybet as gesture of good will have paid out fully on Torres and 1/6th on the others.

yeah I know but its just frustrating, I guess i would be happier if I had Gomez and still go some out of it. Surely it is in the Bookies interest to pay out on the golden boot winner rather that top scorer?! The annoying thing is that skybet as gesture of good will have paid out fully on Torres and 1/6th on the others.

I had Gomez :D

maybe they could have both a golden boot & a top scorer market or something to avoid confusion.

if i had backed Alan Dzagoev to be top scorer and not been paid out because Torres had more assists and be livid.

i dont agree with the Assist thing really either as it doesn't really have anything to do with them scoring! minutes on the pitch yes. I think they should go with Golden boot really as you do have an outright winner on that. If only Torres had shot rather than passed to Mata! Nevermind £50 is £50 at the end of the day.

Ladbrokes, I'm afraid are correct. You bet on top goal scorer, not golden boot. There isn't a golden boot for the European Championships. If it was Golden Boot you would of been paid the £250.. Because Torres got an assist.

Ladbrokes, I'm afraid are correct. You bet on top goal scorer, not golden boot. There isn't a golden boot for the European Championships. If it was Golden Boot you would of been paid the £250.. Because Torres got an assist.

Gomez got an assist too, doesn't it then go on minutes played?

Picked up Ante-Post coupon from Betfred today... Never done this before but fancied a couple of quid this season. Rekon I might just go for a treble though, because I can't call League 1...

Premier League: Manchester City

Championship: Bolton

League Two: Rotherham

Treble would be about 95/1, but the Bolton/Rotherham double (safer option IMO) is 40/1.

:dunno: