Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I'd say sheffield utd, mk dons or notts county

Sheffield United's squad isn't that strong, that's why I feel so unsure about selecting them. To be fair, I like the look of Preston. The squad is coming together nicely and some of the free transfer's they have announced to be signing are decent. Swindon are a decent shout as well, in my opinion.

Sheffield United's squad isn't that strong, that's why I feel so unsure about selecting them. To be fair, I like the look of Preston. The squad is coming together nicely and some of the free transfer's they have announced to be signing are decent. Swindon are a decent shout as well, in my opinion.

Doncaster anyone?

Might put a couple of quid on;

Bolton to win the Championship

Preston to be promoted from League One

Rotherham to win League Two

£162/1.

Really can't predict the Premier League, or League One, but I think (hope) Preston have the squad, and manager, to win promotion.

Might put a couple of quid on;

Preston to be promoted from League One

Rotherham to win League Two

£162/1.

Really can't predict the Premier League, or League One, but I think (hope) Preston have the squad, and manager, to win promotion.

Just been to Betfred, thought I'd do it now incase odds change. Gone for;

Manchester City to win the Premier League

Preston to be promoted from League One (1st, 2nd or via play offs)

Rotherham to win League 2

Put £2 which would return £729.00.

If anyone is doing accumulators for the first day of the season, I suggest to do it now IF you have a Bet365 account, theres a few games which have been priced incorrect IF you ask me. Just looking at other betting firms you can see this. Just a heads up :)

Coventry to be relegated from League One - Best priced @ 16/1 with Bet Victor, some place offering as low as 10/1 and 14/1.

I would like more value than that, I was looking for and expecting at the very least 20/1, but it is a tempting bet.

Coventry to be relegated from League One - Best priced @ 16/1 with Bet Victor, some place offering as low as 10/1 and 14/1.

I would like more value than that, I was looking for and expecting at the very least 20/1, but it is a tempting bet.

Next season? Terrible value.

if you have a bit of spare cash at the minute get it on this....Great Britain to finish 4th or lower in the medals table at 1/2 its only with bet fred as everywhere else only offering 1/4. Russia,China,USA will finish above us and Australia more that likely will.

Chelsea/man city

Bolton/Wolves

Sheff Utd/Doncaster

Torquay/Southend

PSG

Juventus

Bayern/Dortmund

Real Madrid/Barca

Can't decide between a few of those

ive ran one in on bet365.

Man C

Wolves

Doncaster

Rotherham

PSG

Bayern

Barca

6734/1 and for most of them favourites or second fave. tempted to switch man city out for Chelsea though. and Donny out too but unsure on who to replace with

swapped Man C and Wolves with Chelsea and Birmingham the odds rocket to 55561/1

neither of which will EVER happen however so its totally pointless and i've talked myself out of it! haha

Edited by SystonFox

Next season? Terrible value.

That's what I mean I'd expect at the very least 20/1 if not alot more.

However (and maybe the bookmakers have the same opinion thus their odds) I think it's a real possibility, rumours of administration are still strong, no fans and no money coming in backs those rumours up, no real quality in there team, they are on a downward spiral so I think Coventry going down is a real possibility, I was going to place quite a big bet on Coventry to go down from the championship last season but was too greedy to accept odds of 2/1, wish I had have took them now.

I'll give it a few weeks and see if the odds go up for then going down but think I'll be having a couple off quid on it.

So much horse racing today!

Backed Bonnie Brae in the 2.40 @ Newmarket and Media Hype in the 3.00 @ York so far.

Will back some more later after seeing what the weather does...

Media Hype a bit unlucky. Got a little bit hampered but finished strongly.