Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Steaua Bucuresti (winning 2-0)

Flamengo

Internacional

Fluminense

Cruzeiro

São Paulo

Vasco Da Gama

FH Hafnarfjördur

Caxias (winning 2-0)

FK Dukla Banská Bystrica (winning 3-1)

£1 on returns £162.22

I've had a few bets for The Open Championship-

Ricky Fowler to win @ 40/1

Ben Curtis e/w @ 90/1

Nicolas Colsaerts e/w @80/1

Paddy Power are paying 7 places!

I'd have gone EW on bubba too. You'll be pissed if he comes 2-7 as PP are paying 1/4 of the odds so even if he finishes top 7 you've still got a 10/1 shot!

Great offer from paddy though.

While some of my friends are enjoying a nice weekend up in Saratoga, NY for the opening weekend of racing there, I'm home being a loser.

But I did finish the day up $35 betting at home.

I was looking at some futures bets, and I'd be tempted to take the New York Rangers to win the Stanley Cup at 12/1 before their odds drop when they make a trade to acquire Rick Nash from Columbus, as expected.

As for baseball, I wouldn't bet the farm on the Detroit Tigers winning the World Series, but I think they are good value for a small bet at 18/1 to do so. They've been playing very well recently, have a strong lineup, and their pitching is starting to come around. They'd certainly be a tough match for any team in a playoff series.

So maybe look at Bolt for the 200 then - similar price I believe, but he should surely win that one, it's not as competitive.

Yes I think bolt is a shoe in for the 200m but the 100 could be an absolute classic, gatland, gay, bolt , Powell, Blake all fit and running well should be a classic