Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I never usually do, got sucked in though. Should have just waited until saturday for my first accumulator of the season. :P

It's ok, I got sucked in as well. Think it was because it was the first chance to bet since May. I should of waited until Saturday as well.

Might have a think of doing these, the returns are online prices and so will differ from shops:

Reading

Liverpool

Villa

Arsenal

Swansea

£76.16 returns from £1

Leicester

Blackpool

Bolton

M'boro

Ipswich

£62.37 returns from £1

Might have a think of doing these, the returns are online prices and so will differ from shops:

Reading

Liverpool

Villa

Arsenal

Swansea

£76.16 returns from £1

Leicester

Blackpool

Bolton

M'boro

Ipswich

£62.37 returns from £1

Lamby. Stick to a double/treble and up your stakes. I'm no expert but betting on a four fold or more is asking for trouble. Pick the two or three you are most confident on and stick £10 on it. You'll have far more success than your £1 bets.

Lamby. Stick to a double/treble and up your stakes. I'm no expert but betting on a four fold or more is asking for trouble. Pick the two or three you are most confident on and stick £10 on it. You'll have far more success than your £1 bets.

I'm literally skint until the 24th. Have £25 and that's gonna have do to me for Brummy on sat :(

Hadn't betted in a while but was pissed about messing up results so thought i'd spend the day seeing how much money I could lose and getting pissed. Turned a fiver into 95 quid so far. Who needs uni and jobs.

• Like 1

When I chose my bets I use these sites for prices and forms etc. Hope it helps people out.

http://www.oddschecker.com/

Probably the best site out there for stats wise, head to heads etc.

http://www.soccerway.com/

Yes! Soccerway is fantastic.

I do find them a bit slow when updating scores for some of leagues, so I use http://www.flashscores.co.uk/ for score updates, it's really handy.

Guest MattP

www.futbol24.com pisses on everything in terms of live football scores, I met the guy in London who started it a few years back, Brazilian, he must be worth millions now. Get a sound when a goal goes in as well.

(it's also that quick they cancel dissallowed goals that have already been updated as goals)

Edited by MattP

Probably because he bets more than £1 at a time. Bonus/Free bets work that way.

I only use my Betfred accounts when I got free bets anyway, made £15 out of it last month so can't complain

I only use my Betfred accounts when I got free bets anyway, made £15 out of it last month so can't complain

That's what I do...

I usually go to my local shop, only across the road. But they usually send me a text indicating I have a free bet. And today, a free £5!