Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Is this worth it?

Blackpool

Brighton

Burnley

M'boro

Leeds

Wolves

Doncaster

Gillingham

£391.79 returns from £1 on Ladbrokes site

Man Utd v Fulham

Spurs v West Brom

65/1

Edited by Lamby

I aint done them yet ;)

Bookies must seriously love you. I started with £10 last Friday, now on £80. Last bet I had was newfangled yesterday £12.22(account rounder on it) shame it pulled up with a hair line facture of the hip.

Do a £10 double or treble tomorrow forget £1 bets.

I'm unemployed, £80 to last me 2 weeks, I aint doing £5/£10 bets all the time

If you're doing it for fun, just put £1 on two teams or so, make a tiny profit then put all that on another two teams etc. try and snowball it. I once turned 50p into £72 just to see if I could that way, it's more fun than losing every week. If you're doing it for profit, you're going the wrong way about it.

My SkyBet account is on the verge of closing.

I had nearly £200 not long ago, but following Get Your Tips Out on Twitter crippled me, I made some bad decisions following the tips, should have stopped but after everyone raving about them carried on thinking the tide would turn, I did stop, eventually but have never recovered, i'm now left with £11, very disheartened and can't see me making it back, gonna just see what I can do, but always said when it's gone it's gone, the account will close, i've still got about £80 in my Will Hill account (Although had going on for nearly £200 in that account once upon a time).

A few people in here have seemed to open accounts with £10 and made a fair bit recently, so spose that gives me some hope of saving my SkyBet account - Any tips anyone? lol

(And yes, I'm still fuming about GYTO)

What are you talking about? Where did I say it was anyones fault. Maybe you should give it a rest ;)

Think he's talking to me.

Although I have accepted it's my fault in the fact it was me who placed the bet, no-one made me, I have even mentioned that in my post.

It was almost as if I was addicted to following his tips though thinking the tide would turn (Again, something I mentioned in my post) especially as everyone was raving about him.

The damage was done following and it has cripped me account.

Edited by Matt

What are you talking about? Where did I say it was anyones fault. Maybe you should give it a rest ;)

sorry, not you. i was replying to moaning Matt. he always moans. you just happened to post as i was typing out my reply and get the wires crossed. apologies.

i followed GYTO and had some success, some not so succesful but at the end of the day its a mugs game betting. and ive got it tattooed on my forehead!

Edited by SystonFox

just won £10 on in play betting on the tennis. easy money! (have been known to lose though) so have whacked £8 on Man U, Spurs and Celtic (£15 return) and also put £2 on 6 draws. forget who they were. will win £3,000 around abouts if somehow it flukily comes in. haha as if!

I'm unemployed, £80 to last me 2 weeks, I aint doing £5/£10 bets all the time

All the time? I've never heard or seen you stake more than £1 on a bet!

Getting a job would help.

• Like 1

All the time? I've never heard or seen you stake more than £1 on a bet!

Getting a job would help.

No shit Sherlock. I could get a job in Tesco without even applying for one, the joys of knowing people who can hire others ;)

• Like 1

No shit Sherlock. I could get a job in Tesco without even applying for one, the joys of knowing people who can hire others ;)

But you'd rather be unemployed? :unsure:

I could understand moaning if you were paying for the tipster service Matt.... lol

If you can't take losing don't bet!

I know, I know, I can take losing a bet, I have lost many, infact I lost one today and accepted it.

I suppose it was just frustration and I suppose jealousy seeing alot of people doing well and raving about how good GYTO tips were and I lost shit loads following, it was my choice, I made the bets, I didn't have to but like I said it was kind of an addicition, chasing my losses thinking his tips would turn good and I had to draw a line when i'd lost over £100 following him.

Edited by Matt