Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

had a £5 bet winning £121, it was let down by a 90th minute Carlisle leveller. luckily one bet did come in winning £37.50 :D

They screwed mine up too! Was on course for £170! That would have covered the new preds I've just bought lol

Birmingham let me down but I still finished with abit of profit.

Thinking Lucky 15's for football are the way forward.

It gives you a little bit of insurance should one of your teams fuck up, I think you can only afford one team letting you down though.

Might even look into Lucky 31's - You then can make 5 selections.

It's a great bet. But as its so many bets you either need a massive stake to make it really worthwhile or big prices.

A 20p lucky fifteen for example on 4 odds on winners wouldn't pay great.

It's a great bet. But as its so many bets you either need a massive stake to make it really worthwhile or big prices.

A 20p lucky fifteen for example on 4 odds on winners wouldn't pay great.

I had a 26p Lucky 15 last might and it would have paid out about £17 if all 4 selections had won, they didn't, Birmingham let me down however I still came out with a small profit.

Only just come across the lucky 15 thing. That's smashing value. Just messing about atm - If I put £1 on Man Utd, Spurs, Man City & Ipswich and they all won I'd get over £40.

Had a bit tonight on the El Clasico. Barca 2-1 HT/3-3 FT at 275/1

Only just come across the lucky 15 thing. That's smashing value. Just messing about atm - If I put £1 on Man Utd, Spurs, Man City & Ipswich and they all won I'd get over £40.

Had a bit tonight on the El Clasico. Barca 2-1 HT/3-3 FT at 275/1

I know I must be stupid but I just don't get how they work? Anyone care to explain (in simple terms lol)

I know I must be stupid but I just don't get how they work? Anyone care to explain (in simple terms lol)

It's 15 bets hence the name Lucky 15.

Let's call each bet a line, If you bet £1 per line your total stake would be £15 (As like I said it's 15 bets)

You pick 4 selections (Which can be horses, football teams, anything).

The 15 bets that this bet consists off are;

4 Single bets.

6 Double bets.

4 Treble bets.

1 Fourfold accumulator.

You only need one of your selections to win for you to get a return - However depending on the odds it's unlikely you'd make any profit if only one selection came in, tbh you probably need all 4 selections to win to make any decent profit.

As I experienced last night betting on Birmingham, Barnsley, West Brom and Southampton I had 27p per line (£4.05 total stake) if all 4 selections had won i'd have won £17, Birmingham let me down, I made £1.24 profit off that bet, so normally where i'd bet on Birmingham, Barnsley, West Brom and Southampton in an accumulator i'd have lost my bet, but doing a Lucky 15 i've got my stake back plus £1.24 profit.

I've waffled on abit there but hope that explains it?! lol

It's 15 bets hence the name Lucky 15.

Let's call each bet a line, If you bet £1 per line your total stake would be £15 (As like I said it's 15 bets)

You pick 4 selections (Which can be horses, football teams, anything).

The 15 bets that this bet consists off are;

4 Single bets.

6 Double bets.

4 Treble bets.

1 Fourfold accumulator.

You only need one of your selections to win for you to get a return - However depending on the odds it's unlikely you'd make any profit if only one selection came in, tbh you probably need all 4 selections to win to make any decent profit.

As I experienced last night betting on Birmingham, Barnsley, West Brom and Southampton I had 27p per line (£4.05 total stake) if all 4 selections had won i'd have won £17, Birmingham let me down, I made £1.24 profit off that bet, so normally where i'd bet on Birmingham, Barnsley, West Brom and Southampton in an accumulator i'd have lost my bet, but doing a Lucky 15 i've got my stake back plus £1.24 profit.

I've waffled on abit there but hope that explains it?! lol

Yeah so it's just more security than you get from an accumulator. Cheers for the explanation lol

Blackpool or Draw - 4/6

Blackpool (Draw No Bet) - 6/5

Hmmm tempted by Blackpool (Draw No Bet)...£15 left in my account - I'll have a think about whether I do it or not over tomorrow/Saturday morning, not bad odds really, could be alot better.

Blackpool or Draw - 4/6

Blackpool (Draw No Bet) - 6/5

Hmmm tempted by Blackpool (Draw No Bet)...£15 left in my account - I'll have a think about whether I do it or not over tomorrow/Saturday morning, not bad odds really, could be alot better.

0 asian handicap is better odds and is exactly the same as DNB.

I've never understood handicap betting, never really looked at it.

I've just looked at Will Hill and they are giving odds of 11/8 on Blackpool DNB.

0 Asian handicap is exactly the same as draw no bet and often better odds.

Or do 0, -0.5. Say if you put £10 on you have £5 on the 0 asian and £5 on the -0.5 asian if your team scores and they dont conceed then it's won, of your don't don't score or conceed then it's half refund, If your team concedes and doesn't score then it's an obvious loss. Google Asian handicap betting so much better than normal handicap betting.

I might sack off betting on football and just stick to horses. Turned a quid into 31 quid today just building it up with obvious £1 doubles until you have enough to risk a decent treble. Small time but it's working.

Online/inshop prices will vary

Fulham

M'boro

Everton

Wednesday

Blackpool

£147.84 returns from £1

West Brom v Everton

Barnsley v Bristol City

Hull v Bolton

Palarse v Wednesday

£41.01 returns from £1. Obviously Bolton will be the dodgy one.