Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

How many Fulham signings will be registered and able to play tomorrow against West Ham?

Can generally get around 2/1 for them to win and Draw No Bet is at Evens nearly everywhere. Their team is a lot better than West Ham's. Just their away record is shite I guess.

How many Fulham signings will be registered and able to play tomorrow against West Ham?

Can generally get around 2/1 for them to win and Draw No Bet is at Evens nearly everywhere. Their team is a lot better than West Ham's. Just their away record is shite I guess.

What's Draw No Bet mate?

What is the best site to join for betting on, mainly for football betting, and stakes of under a tenner?

Was going to go for Ladbrokes or Betfair but I've heard Bet365 and Paddy Power are alright. Or doesn't it make much difference which one?

What is the best site to join for betting on, mainly for football betting, and stakes of under a tenner?

Was going to go for Ladbrokes or Betfair but I've heard Bet365 and Paddy Power are alright. Or doesn't it make much difference which one?

Bet365 for me. good odds and all market options plus the layout is superior to other betting sites.

If you're doing accumulators Will Hill as they refund any acumulators if one team let's you down! Bet365 are GREAT for in-play and some game markets some times over priced.

All over Falcao tonight. FGS, anytime, wincast and to score twice. Only just under 2 quid on overall but turned my last 1.90 into nearly 20 quid. Bottled 80/1 that was available for the hat trick the other day, fúcker.

Swansea

Tottenham

Birmingham

Sheff Utd

£5 returns £40.71

(I think Swansea might be the team that let me down)

£1 Goals Galore;

West Ham v Fulham

Crewe v Coventry

Liverpool v Arsenal

Crystal Palace v Sheff Wed

MK Dons v Carlisle

Swansea v Sunderland

Millwall v Middlesborough

Derby v Watford

Hull v Bolton

(If one team is going to let me down it'll be Arsenal - Although think more than one team will let me down on that, but £1 for a chance of £251 is worth it)

Lucky 15;

2.50 @ Sandown - Tha'ir

3.05 @ Chester - Alejandro

3.25 @ Sandown - Dank

4.00 @ Sandown - Valiant

Blackpool (Draw No Bet).

Wigan/Stoke Draw

Ipswich/Huddersfield Draw

Crystal Palace/Sheffield Wednesday Draw

Bury/Notts County Draw

124/1

I reckon this is a decent shout you know. Can see the logic, Wigan/Stoke always seems a tight affair and you see so many draws in the Champ at this stage of the season, same for League 1 and 2...

Didn't get time to put decent money on Fulham. Thank God :D.

Spurs, Cheltenham, Crawley & Forest @ almost 10/1

Gonna give what Matt does a go, found decent shouts at decent odds and gone for a Lucky 15 on 4 aways:

Wigan v Stoke

Bury v Notts County

Leeds v Blackburn

West Brom v Everton

10p L15 (£1.50) returns £20 or so.

Didn't get time to put decent money on Fulham. Thank God :D.

Spurs, Cheltenham, Crawley & Forest @ almost 10/1

Gonna give what Matt does a go, found decent shouts at decent odds and gone for a Lucky 15 on 4 aways:

Wigan v Stoke

Bury v Notts County

Leeds v Blackburn

West Brom v Everton

10p L15 (£1.50) returns £20 or so.

I've not done a Lucky 15 on football today, that looks quite decent though.

I've not done a Lucky 15 on football today, that looks quite decent though.

They all look decent before 5pm haha.

Just thought I'd give it a go, never thought about L15 on football until you mentioned it the other day, only £1.50, some decent odds in there too but I'm sure one'll mess up so L15 means I should get something to go again next week with even if that is the case.