Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had a tenner on Encke for the St Leger at 33/1

Great shout. Couldn't see anything other than Camelot myself so didn't have a bet because it was such a short price but Barzalona produced a lovely run whilst Joseph O'Brien didn't really do much, as per.

A drunk £30 on a leicester single! best not regret it

£42.50 going on city 2-1 at 15/2

Oh dear, why?!

Double result on the opposition or draw FTW (Ohh - I never use that abbriviation :unsure:) from now on, it failed last time against Blackpool surprisingly (And lets be honest on another day we probably wouldn't have got the penalty that won that game and it would have been a draw because there was no way we were going to score off our own backs).

Bolton

Charlton

Tranmere

Preston

Exeter

Aldershot

£63.28 returns from £1

Never bet on your own team

Never spunk the odd £1 on accas when will you learn? Save your £1's up to £5 (you always say youre skint?!) and whack it on a nailed on double (arsenal and man utd yesterday for example) you won't win loads quickly but ever heard of the phrase slowly slowly catch a monkey?!

Edit : betting against your own team is acceptable as it comforts the misery of defeat

Edited by SystonFox

Never bet on your own team

Never spunk the odd £1 on accas when will you learn? Save your £1's up to £5 (you always say youre skint?!) and whack it on a nailed on double (arsenal and man utd yesterday for example) you won't win loads quickly but ever heard of the phrase slowly slowly catch a monkey?!

Edit : betting against your own team is acceptable as it comforts the misery of defeat

Everytime I've bet on us, we've won ;)

We all have our own approaches, don't knock it.

Just been looking at the odds of the 'next manager to leave post'. I don't think he should, I don't want him to be sacked but I have a feeling our owners might be getting itchy feet and are on the verge, especially if things carry on, imo it's the players faults - how come players don't get sacked as often at the managers?! :P

Anyone Nigel Pearson is 20/1, not a bad price I don't think, especially if we were to lose (Or maybe even draw) on Wednesday.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/next-manager-to-leave-post

Again it's with BetVictor, so like when I wanted to bet on Coventry to be relegated again I can't because I don't have a BetVictor account and don't really want to open another account. That said my SkyBet account is all but dead so might consider opening a BetVictor account as they do seem to have some good offers and good markets that other bookies don't offer.

Mental prices on Newcastle tonight. Touched 6/1 on Betfair before! 11/2 currently.

Am I missing something?

No Krul, Coloccini, Simpson, Ryan Taylor or Tiote for Newcastle tonight. Still they are a decent team with Ba, Cisse, Ben Afra etc and 6/1 is a crazy price.