Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

had every team in the championship to score that kicked off at 5 plus 3 prem teams for both teams to score... and ****ing Peterborough let me down!!

2.50 would of returned 720!!

I reckon if you do that bet every week, it'll happen at least once in the season and you'll make a profit.

Can I add Arsenal to the cunt list.

People know I dislike them with a passion anyway, but betting wise i've bet on them to win in the past - they've drew or lost, i've bet on them to draw in the past - they've won or lost, i've bet on who they are playing to win - they've drew or won, don't think Arsenal have ever got the result I want when betting on them.

Would have had a perfect Lucky 15 if Man City had won - You could say why aren't I putting Man City in the cunt list, but I dislike Arsenal and like I say don't think they have ever got the result I want when betting involves them.

I did a Lucky 15 on;

Man Utd

Newcastle

Tottenham

Man City

Oh well, not sure what the treble pays in my Lucky 15, atleast i'll have some return. (Edit - Great about £20 was the difference between Man City winning and not winning, £2 profit from the treble, better than nothing I spose)

Edited by Matt

Can I add Arsenal to the cunt list.

People know I dislike them with a passion anyway, but betting wise i've bet on them to win in the past - they've drew or lost, i've bet on them to draw in the past - they've won or lost, i've bet on who they are playing to win - they've drew or won, don't think Arsenal have ever got the result I want when betting on them.

Would have had a perfect Lucky 15 if Man City had won - You could say why aren't I putting Man City in the cunt list, but I dislike Arsenal and like I say don't think they have ever got the result I want when betting involves them.

I did a Lucky 15 on;

Man Utd

Newcastle

Tottenham

Man City

Oh well, not sure what the treble pays in my Lucky 15, atleast i'll have some return. (Edit - Great about £20 was the difference between Man City winning and not winning, £2 profit from the treble, better than nothing I spose)

Millwall are my version of your Arsenal.

The one time I bet on them to win was against Cardiff two seasons ago, conceded a last minute equaliser to draw 3-3 and cost me £350 from 50p.

Numerous times I've backed them to lose and they've drawn or won and it's the only one on the slip. Hate Mill, steer well clear of them now.

Yeh sorry that's what I meant.

Was going to put £5 on spurs when they were losing 1-0 @7/2 but bottled it as they've cost me twice in the last 3 weeks.

Spurs have been terrible of late. past 3 home games shouldve been bankers but steered clear after they failed to beat WBA, conceding in the last minute, and costing me around £120 :(

might stick a tenner on Blackpool for tonights game. 4/6 on bet365 poor odds but it's a banker. can't see Hudds winning two away in a row. might play for a draw though

Betfred Goals Galore Bonus Sheet

£5.00 @ 28/1 this weekend.

Southampton v Aston Villa

Coventry v Carlisle

Crewe v Leyton Orient

Notts Conty v PORTSMOUTH

Torquay v Burton

Liverpool v Man Utd

£145 returns, Fcuking Pompey.

Still have a tenner on a 3 match/6team @9/2 so hoping for goals in tonights championship game to at least get £55 back in my pocket.

If you're doing handicaps at least do asian ones so if you hit your target you get a refund at best[/]. Normal handicap you do -1 that's like 0-0 if your team scores 1 which = bet lost.

Asian handicap -1 your team scores 0-0.. Refund. 1-0 bet won.

If you're doing handicaps at least do asian ones so if you hit your target you get a refund at best[/]. Normal handicap you do -1 that's like 0-0 if your team scores 1 which = bet lost.

Asian handicap -1 your team scores 0-0.. Refund. 1-0 bet won.

Cheers. Is there a down side to them?

Edited by Turtles Head

You're brave mate. Wouldn't dare put that on lol

I don't know if to do Blackpool -1 or Blackpool Ht/ft

Not checked the odds yet

tricky match tonight to be honest, the only decents odds are for Huddersfield... Blackpool have scored 12 in 3 games at home with Huddersfield scoring 7 away from home... so overs is where the value is although I can see this being 0-0 now lol