Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

You're luck gets worse mate, try sticking to 3 teams and double you're stake.

Had Real Mad, Atheltico Mad, Palemro, Lazio, Ossuanan £5 payed £77

Yeah, I had a fiver on Atletico & Inter double as well, usually do a decent stake on the best two or three teams and then lash a quid or so on the same with a few extras added. Usually results in bits of profit, although I know you should never really cross your bets with the same teams.

Was tempted to back Europe @ 16/1 about half an hour ago but decided against it, was more heart than head ruling that one haha. I'll be happy enough if they win anyway, and be gutted if they lose without losing money on it too haha.

Yeah, I had a fiver on Atletico & Inter double as well, usually do a decent stake on the best two or three teams and then lash a quid or so on the same with a few extras added. Usually results in bits of profit, although I know you should never really cross your bets with the same teams.

Was tempted to back Europe @ 16/1 about half an hour ago but decided against it, was more heart than head ruling that one haha. I'll be happy enough if they win anyway, and be gutted if they lose without losing money on it too haha.

Yea I do that a lot as well adding the few extras as it does pay off sometimes, you can never be sure though even with the one team, haha knowing you're luck they will win.

Yea I do that a lot as well adding the few extras as it does pay off sometimes, you can never be sure though even with the one team, haha knowing you're luck they will win.

Haha!

Tiger giving away the last hole must've cost the bookies a fair whack, can't've been many people backing the tie before the off.

thinking of having a massive stake on Chelsea -1 against Norwich next week.. its an alternative Asain Handicap....

Could someone just clear this up for me please.

If the score is

0-0 LOSE

1-0 Money back or 1/2 win 1/2 void ?

1-1 ?

2-0 WIN.

is this correct and what is happens if its 1-1 ? Cheers.

Lamby should be banned from this thread.

I previously posted i put a treble on Arsenal, City, United. checked my history to see it was actually Chelsea, City, United. was annoyed when i found out Arsenal lost but now i am infuriated Man U let me down at home to spurs! even 2-0 down at HT they should have won 5 or 6-2 like usual!