Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Finally joined an online betting site. Went for Skybet as it was easy to sign up for. Tried another site but they wanted verification.

Deposited £15 and lost that in two hours. Also used my £10 free bet on a 6 team accumulator in the Scottish Cup on Saturday and lost that thanks to Clyde.

Gonna stick another £10 in tomorrow for a midweek football accumulator. Not sure this is a good thing for me 'cos I'm too tempted to bet on anything once the money's in the account. Was betting and losing in live play on American College Football the other night and I know nothing of the sport. Oklahoma State let me down big and I lost about £2.55 just like that.

It is good fun though watching Sky Sports News when you've got a load of bets on so I'll probably carry on

Anyone got any good tips for turning tenners into fiftys?!

Danny Green to score in 90mins and Charlton win £1 on @ 6/1

Man Utd

Cardiff

Carlisle

Bristol City

Rotherham

£1 returns £41.56

Burnley

Sheff Utd

Port Vale

Walsall

£1 returns £14.70

Wolves

Swindon

Gillingham

MK Dons

Carlisle

Brighton

£1 returns £72.89

BTTS:

Bolton v Leeds

York v Fleetwood

Scunny v Tranny

Oxfrod v AFC Wombles

Hull v Blackpool

Hudds v Leicester

Crawley v B'mouth

Cardiff v Brummy

Burnley v Sheff Wed

Barnsley v P'boro

£1 returns £134.76

Finally joined an online betting site. Went for Skybet as it was easy to sign up for. Tried another site but they wanted verification.

Deposited £15 and lost that in two hours. Also used my £10 free bet on a 6 team accumulator in the Scottish Cup on Saturday and lost that thanks to Clyde.

Gonna stick another £10 in tomorrow for a midweek football accumulator. Not sure this is a good thing for me 'cos I'm too tempted to bet on anything once the money's in the account. Was betting and losing in live play on American College Football the other night and I know nothing of the sport. Oklahoma State let me down big and I lost about £2.55 just like that.

It is good fun though watching Sky Sports News when you've got a load of bets on so I'll probably carry on

Just stick to 3/4 team accumulators and stick £5 or £10 on it. Don't waste your time with silly 9 or 10 teams and putting a £1 on as they very rarely come in. In the last 3 weekends I'm in profit of £145 by doing 3 team bets.

Also always keep an eye out on bet in play you can sometimes get really good odds in some games.

Just stick to 3/4 team accumulators and stick £5 or £10 on it. Don't waste your time with silly 9 or 10 teams and putting a £1 on as they very rarely come in. In the last 3 weekends I'm in profit of £145 by doing 3 team bets.

Also always keep an eye out on bet in play you can sometimes get really good odds in some games.

Got anything on for tomorrow night yet mate? Usually you're spot on with small accumulators

Just do the opposite of what Lamby does and you'll be loaded!!

Got £18.66 in my account after tonight, tempted to stick it on Barca, Man Utd and Chelsea for £70.

Don't follow Lamby

I work with a guy from Romania that is a massive Cluj fan, I went with him to watch them again Chelsea the other season in the champs league and i am going to watch them at old trafford in December great away atmosphere! anyway back to my point they have 4 players out at the minute and are struggling with there midfield BUT and it is a big but they are a solid team at home very rarely slip up and the ground and pitch is a horrible place to play, with Utd not taking there experienced champs league players (scholes, giggs and carrick) i wouldn't touch this game with a barge pole, could go either way! the only thing that would tempt to take Cluj on a draw no bet.

To win

Swindon vs Colchester

FC Nordsjaelland vs Chelsea

Benfica vs Barcelona

Juventus vs Shakhtar Donetsk

£5 @3.91/1 Returns around £25

BTTS

Notts County vs Stevenage

Bolton vs Leeds

Huddersfield vs Leicester

£5 @3.40/1

Gone against my rule of never including Leicester games in my bets, will probably bite me in the arse.

Good luck all

Edited by EnderbyFox