Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Huddersfield vs Leicester

Bolton vs Leeds

Charlton vs Watford

Over 2.5 £50 returns 248+stake

Exeter

Fleetwood

Gillingham

MK Dons

Sheff Utd

49/1 £5 returns 245+stake

Exeter

Sheff Utd

Leicester

8/1 £15 returns 120+stake

Morecambe vs Chesterfield

Rochdale vs Bradford

Wycombe vs Plymouth

all to DRAW. 40/1 £5 returns 200+stake.

Good luck all!

Edited by whoareyaaa

Just stick to 3/4 team accumulators and stick £5 or £10 on it. Don't waste your time with silly 9 or 10 teams and putting a £1 on as they very rarely come in. In the last 3 weekends I'm in profit of £145 by doing 3 team bets.

Also always keep an eye out on bet in play you can sometimes get really good odds in some games.

Got £18.66 in my account after tonight, tempted to stick it on Barca, Man Utd and Chelsea for £70.

I'll give this a try and start putting fivers on trebles. Will do a couple tonight. I was doing 6 and 8 team accumulators. I did the 20p x28 (or something like that) doubles on my 8 team accumulator which got me my money back even though all 8 never came in.

Just do the opposite of what Lamby does and you'll be loaded!!

Don't follow Lamby

Right I'll keep an eye out for what he's betting on!

Overs are the best bets at the moment especially in the Championship and League 1/2.

What are overs?

I'll give this a try and start putting fivers on trebles. Will do a couple tonight. I was doing 6 and 8 team accumulators. I did the 20p x28 (or something like that) doubles on my 8 team accumulator which got me my money back even though all 8 never came in.

Right I'll keep an eye out for what he's betting on!

What are overs?

Overs are over 1.5, 2.5, 3,5 goals etc

So if you had over 2.5 goals you would need 3 goals to be scored to win

About £45 up off horses today so withdrew £30 and gonna reinvest the other £15 into this week's football bets.

Got on:

Barca, United & Brighton @ 7/2.

Crawley, Wolves, Chelsea & Juve @ 8/1

And a fun £2 on BTTS:

Doncaster vs Preston

Bolton vs Leeds

Udders vs Leicester

Valencia vs Lille

Galatasaray vs Braga

@ around 11 or 12/1.

Got a free £2 off Coral for no reason so lashed it on a Lamby-esque 6-fold.

All Champs League "bankers" really, Barca, United, Chelsea, Bayern, Juve & Valencia. Returns £25.

Edited by ScouseFox

CFR Cluj v Man Utd

Nordsjaelland v Chelsea

Scunthorpe v Tranmere

£10 at 6/1

Brighton v Ipswich

Cardiff v Birmingham

Benfica v Barcelona

£10 at 4/1

Swindon v Colchester

Crawley v Bournemouth

Coventry v MK Dons

£10 at 6/1

Northampton v Gillingham

Port Vale v Dag & Red

Barnet v Exeter

£10 at 7/1

Man Utd

Chelsea

Huddersfield

Brighton

£5 returns £57.86

United, Chelsea and Brighton should all be comfortable winners on paper, and I'd be happy with a point (or more!) away to Huddersfield... so hopefully I'm onto a winner, whatever City do! :fc:

I've done my bets for tonight, but can someone explain 'Lucky 15', I've seen it but never played it. How does it work? Thanks

It's 15 bets hence the name Lucky 15.

Let's call each bet a line, If you bet £1 per line your total stake would be £15 (As like I said it's 15 bets)

You pick 4 selections (Which can be horses, football teams, anything).

The 15 bets that this bet consists off are;

4 Single bets.

6 Double bets.

4 Treble bets.

1 Fourfold accumulator.

You only need one of your selections to win for you to get a return - However depending on the odds it's unlikely you'd make any profit if only one selection came in, tbh you probably need all 4 selections to win to make any decent profit.

As I experienced last night betting on Birmingham, Barnsley, West Brom and Southampton I had 27p per line (£4.05 total stake) if all 4 selections had won i'd have won £17, Birmingham let me down, I made £1.24 profit off that bet, so normally where i'd bet on Birmingham, Barnsley, West Brom and Southampton in an accumulator i'd have lost my bet, but doing a Lucky 15 i've got my stake back plus £1.24 profit.

I've waffled on abit there but hope that explains it?! lol

Overs are over 1.5, 2.5, 3,5 goals etc

So if you had over 2.5 goals you would need 3 goals to be scored to win

Ah yes I've seen those, might have a crack at the weekend.

Still on a minus balance. Mug betting is not good.

What's mug betting?

I've had £5 on Man Utd, Swindon and Brighton. Another £5 on Barcelona, Chelsea, Bayern and Juventus. Was gonna just have the treble but decided to add Juve to the mix.

The Mrs has had a 53/1 treble of Birmingham, Blackpool and Peterborough! Told her it's a mad bet but two of them are in the lead at the mo. We'll be loaded if that one comes in and will probably stick about ten more £10 trebles on with some of the winnings.

Flippin Utd are 1 down, I nearly took the advice earlier in this thread about avoiding them tonight but decided to ignore it!

Ah yes I've seen those, might have a crack at the weekend.

What's mug betting?

I've had £5 on Man Utd, Swindon and Brighton. Another £5 on Barcelona, Chelsea, Bayern and Juventus. Was gonna just have the treble but decided to add Juve to the mix.

The Mrs has had a 53/1 treble of Birmingham, Blackpool and Peterborough! Told her it's a mad bet but two of them are in the lead at the mo. We'll be loaded if that one comes in and will probably stick about ten more £10 trebles on with some of the winnings.

Flippin Utd are 1 down, I nearly took the advice earlier in this thread about avoiding them tonight but decided to ignore it!

I'd already placed Man Utd in my bets before reading the wise (it would seem) advice given by a few people on here. Damn it!