Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had a blinder on the roulette machine in the bookies at the weekend.

29 came out twice on the bounce and I had a £2 on it each time with a few 40p's on the surrounding splits. I also had £1 on 7, which is another number I back regularly and that came out twice in 5 spins.

Was a few hundred up by the end.

Had a blinder on the roulette machine in the bookies at the weekend.

29 came out twice on the bounce and I had a £2 on it each time with a few 40p's on the surrounding splits. I also had £1 on 7, which is another number I back regularly and that came out twice in 5 spins.

Was a few hundred up by the end.

Nice one.

Those bloody Roulette machines are goldmines for the bookies! I have lost loads on these machines down the years and when I win, its when I sling in a solitary tenner and my numbers start coming up. When I bet £60-70 on a spin it always takes the money!

Nice one.

Those bloody Roulette machines are goldmines for the bookies! I have lost loads on these machines down the years and when I win, its when I sling in a solitary tenner and my numbers start coming up. When I bet £60-70 on a spin it always takes the money!

Tell me about it mate! They are just like a glorified fruit machine. When they are full, they'll pay a shit load out. But it can take a shit load if it's not being kind.

I never allow myself to bet more than a tenner a spin. Therefore, you can guage whether it's playing well or not. Build up a few wins. If it's playing well it will literally keep paying out on almost every spin. If it's not playing well then i'll walk away after a couple of smallish spins.

Tell me about it mate! They are just like a glorified fruit machine. When they are full, they'll pay a shit load out. But it can take a shit load if it's not being kind.

I never allow myself to bet more than a tenner a spin. Therefore, you can guage whether it's playing well or not. Build up a few wins. If it's playing well it will literally keep paying out on almost every spin. If it's not playing well then i'll walk away after a couple of smallish spins.

At our local Hills there is some Turkish dude who always used to turn up at around an hour or so before closing and he used to put £100 on ZERO until it came in. I`d heard that he did it and was always showing a profit but I hadnt seen it with my own eyes. Anyway, I was there one day and about 5 blokes walked in and a 5ft nothing dude started piling in the cash and he hit in about 7 spins. The next time I was in he did it again but it cost him nearer £1500. The classic was the next time I saw him it cost him £11,000 lol! No shite, he was ploughing it in!!! He was kicking machines and all of a sudden he didnt like us watching the spins!! Before that he was the centre of attention when winning but he turned into a nutter! People were leaving and coming back with cash for him to plough in LOLOLOLOLOL!! I havent seen him since!!

BTW mate a Hills shareholder told me that a group of accountacts (cant remember there names) actually monitor the Hills pay out on those machines and they have to pay 69% back every week. I dont understand how that is managed but apparently it is acurate. I suppose it simply luck and catching it at the right moment!

I may put

Birmingham

Southampton

West Brow

Derby

Leicester

and

Forest

Lincoln

Walsall

Stockport

Darlington

I'll put bets on in town tomorrow then put odds on.

Are you sure about that one? colchester home form is awesome, we'll do well to draw, let alone win.

Its not going to make us millionaires but Im putting £200 on WBA to beat Luton tonight on Betfair at odds of 1.55 to win just over 3100. Luton have sold players again (notably Vine) and WBA will be all guns blazing to close the gap.

A bit dodgy here Allen, but:

Preston

Gretna

Spurs

5.6/1 on Ladbrokes.

And a draw treble - 34.3/1

Derby/Sheff Weds

Bristol City/Tranmere

Accrington/Notts Co.

Edited by bertfox

Just over £100 pounds won on one bet this weekend but I heard it was a close one. I backed WBA to win on Friday and I saw it was 3-2 on Skysports. It wasnt until I read the bloody report that I saw they West Brom luckily got two in the last couple of mins. Woooooooooooo!!

How did everyone else do???