Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Jumped on Italy & England u21s at half time in their respective games, they were both drawing at HT.

£5 double returned £17 or so. Easy money.

Also had them both in a more risky accy with Croatia, France and Switzerland @ about 15/1.

Edited by ScouseFox

Tamworth

Rochdale

Gillingham

Doncaster

Sheff Utd

Tranmere

£1 returns £46

Not a bad acca to be fair. But answer me this, I've not seen the fixtures, but what on earth possesses you to add Tamworth to an acca?!!! Unless you're knowledge of football goes that deep then fair play but I genuinely don't believe many users of this forum can say they know those lower leagues in a great depth. When you've lost the bet at 5.00pm tomorrow what do you feel?!!!?

I've said before I shall say again. Stick £5 on donny, sheff utd and tranmere (3 of your selections) you won't win as much and get rich quick but it'll soon add up! Listen to me please

Not a bad acca to be fair. But answer me this, I've not seen the fixtures, but what on earth possesses you to add Tamworth to an acca?!!! Unless you're knowledge of football goes that deep then fair play but I genuinely don't believe many users of this forum can say they know those lower leagues in a great depth. When you've lost the bet at 5.00pm tomorrow what do you feel?!!!?

I've said before I shall say again. Stick £5 on donny, sheff utd and tranmere (3 of your selections) you won't win as much and get rich quick but it'll soon add up! Listen to me please

Tamworth (7th) 22points v Hyde (24th) 7 points. Going by league table here

Some bookmakers do it depending on what you've staked and how much you've won back.

In Lamby's case, shitloads staked, **** all won back. It's never going to cost them giving him a free one, just keeps him interesting into betting so he'll come back next week.