Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Correct on England, evens is a great bet

Verdicts on Australia beating Iraq at neutral ground, decent odds 11/10 if you reckon likely?

Yeah I've tweaked it abit but kept australia. Should hopefully win but I do have a bit of a funny feeling about them.

Had £9 on bosnia, portugal, ukraine, brazil, australia, ireland, spain, england, belgium and croatia, returns £410.

Also put 10 on england, belgium, holland and ireland, returns £65.

lol

Would like to clarify I've not actually done this!

I've not but I've always wanted to do have a same stake as Lamby one week to see who won(if any of us actually win a bet). May come across as a bit of a twat but the lad will never learn and look how much advice people have given him in this thread.

I've not but I've always wanted to do have a same stake as Lamby one week to see who won(if any of us actually win a bet). May come across as a bit of a twat but the lad will never learn and look how much advice people have given him in this thread.

Agree mate. If I was betting that it'd be a minimum £5. Actually like the look of that one, England the biggest worry!

Guest BlueBrett

Belgium

Germany

Honduras

Holland

Italy

£5 returns £41.52

Czech Republic

Ukraine

Serbia

Italy

Spain

England

£5 returns £126.12

Norway

Czech Republic

Ukraine

Germany

£5 returns £34.46

Edited by BlueBrett

Can anyone explain why Holland are odds against to beat Romania? I mean I know there's home advantage and the fact Holland weren't great in the Euros, but they're at 2.1 (11/10) at the moment. Surely that's double your money without a care in the world stuff?

Can anyone explain why Holland are odds against to beat Romania? I mean I know there's home advantage and the fact Holland weren't great in the Euros, but they're at 2.1 (11/10) at the moment. Surely that's double your money without a care in the world stuff?

Wow, you serious?

I've had them in a little accy this morning in William Hill, at a price of 6/10!!

Didnt spot that. You'd have thought so wouldn't you!

Tonight I either win £50 or my SkyBet account closes, simple as that.

Still got my WillHill account to play with, tbh might do me a favour and I can focus of the one account - Obviously I want to win the £50 though.

Otherwise may open a BetVictor account as they seem to have so quite good markets other bookmakers don't offer.