Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

BELGIUM vs Scotland

Poland vs ENGLAND

Romania vs NETHERLANDS

Faroes vs IRELAND

Returns just over 5/1 in most places. Tenner on.

Added Croatia to beat Wales too. 10 turns into about 75.

Need a Belgium goal to keep it alive and then we'll see if this England game ever even happens.

Rolled over because it's played within 24 hours is what all the bookies I follow on Twitter are saying. PaddyPower, Coral, Betfair etc.

If it was suspended until next international break it would've been void.

Rolled over because it's played within 24 hours is what all the bookies I follow on Twitter are saying. PaddyPower, Coral, Betfair etc.

If it was suspended until next international break it would've been void.

I've just had a look on sky bet and this is what they say.

If you've had a bet on a football match and it gets postponed, we'll return your stake in full, unless the match kicks off before midnight (local time) on the same day - in which case your bet will stand.

If the postponed selection is part of a multiple bet, the bet will stand as a multiple on the remaining selections. For example, a fourfold bet becomes a treble, a treble becomes a double and so on.

I've just had a look on sky bet and this is what they say.

If you've had a bet on a football match and it gets postponed, we'll return your stake in full, unless the match kicks off before midnight (local time) on the same day - in which case your bet will stand.

If the postponed selection is part of a multiple bet, the bet will stand as a multiple on the remaining selections. For example, a fourfold bet becomes a treble, a treble becomes a double and so on.

Hmm, well PaddyPower and Coral both definitely said they're bets are using "the 24 hour rule" (nope, I've never heard of it either lol). Whereas if it still happens within 24 hours the bets stand. Betfair say the same but they're using "the 3-day rule".

Guess everyone should check with their bookies because they all seem to differ slightly.

Hmm, well PaddyPower and Coral both definitely said they're bets are using "the 24 hour rule" (nope, I've never heard of it either lol). Whereas if it still happens within 24 hours the bets stand. Betfair say the same but they're using "the 3-day rule".

Guess everyone should check with their bookies because they all seem to differ slightly.

Sky bet have said on twitter that the England game is void and any multiple bets will be re-calculated. I'm guessing different bookies are using different rules.

Portugal have just touched evens in-play. Can't decide whether to stick a tenner on it or not. They've looked feckin shite so far but surely they'll beat Northern Ireland at home, even from a goal down.

Was just thinking this. Good save from Roy Carroll!