Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Dom D'orgeval looks the best bet today at Fakenham (14:20) but odds will be rubbish:-

'The SP will not be too impressive but hard to oppose this horse in best fixture of the day, course distance and form are positives as is the jockey choice in AP McCoy, shortlist.'

from http://www.onepiecemissing.com/6.html

Best price I can find is 2/7 .. hardly worth it.

ooo ya won £80 on the horses today

Nice one :thumbup:

Footy tonight

Ipswich 3/10

Manchester City 4/9

Plymouth 4/11

Middlesbrough 4/9

£8 Acc

Manchester City 3 - 1 9/1

Middlesbrough 3 - 1 9/1

Oldham 2 - 2 14/1

Plymouth 3 - 0 6/1

30P Lucky 15

Barnsley to Draw 11/5

Coventry to Draw 9/4

Ipswich 3/10

Luton evens

£3 Acc

Barnsley 1 - 1 11/2

Coventry 2 - 2 14/1

Ipswich 3 - 0 6/1

Luton 2 - 1 7/1 Postponed n/r

30P Yankee

Man City to win

Middleboro to win

Plymouth to win

Oldham to draw

£2 Acc

Anyone gonna enter King Of Punters?

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/fg-dtkp07j/login.do

Similar to the sun's dream team but with Horse's you pick 6 horse's in one team the get points on different things. It starts from this saturday and runs up to the last day of the grand national festival.

Easier to win the lottery I think :cry:

I've seen some people have 20-30 different combinations on that :blink:

Easier to win the lottery I think :cry:

I've seen some people have 20-30 different combinations on that :blink:

Yeah true, Most people I know go on Dream Team, I love football but tbh Dream Team bores me, This may be the same but i'm still gonna have a go, I feel I will be more intrested in this one, At work we have about 4 or 5 people intrested and there doing a offer 5 teams for the price of 4 so, We will each have a team each and the pick a lucky dip on the 5th team then we will set up a mini league...I might even suggest we put in another fiver and whoever does the best out of all of us wins everyones fiver...At least then someone will win some money!

Yeah true, Most people I know go on Dream Team, I love football but tbh Dream Team bores me, This may be the same but i'm still gonna have a go, I feel I will be more intrested in this one, At work we have about 4 or 5 people intrested and there doing a offer 5 teams for the price of 4 so, We will each have a team each and the pick a lucky dip on the 5th team then we will set up a mini league...I might even suggest we put in another fiver and whoever does the best out of all of us wins everyones fiver...At least then someone will win some money!

Good Luck :thumbup:

Ipswich 3/10

Manchester City 4/9

Plymouth 4/11

Middlesbrough 4/9

£8 Acc

:sweating: Phew :P

Paid for a few of my beers tomorrow

What return did you get mate? About £30?

I was hoping porter was gonna bag a late goal for the e/w bet.

Edited by Maybes

Your better off just backing the horses you pick each time they come out to race, there are syndicates who enterso many permitations for it thats its pointless

HORSE TIP FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE (A know someone who makes out with the horses) :D

Dont go crazy on it but in the 330 at Lingfield

TURN ON THE STYLE

Im on at 7/2.

I cant give you any more info as Im no expert but this mate says it has a big chance, especially as one horse was declared a non runner.

HORSE TIP FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE (A know someone who makes out with the horses) :D

Dont go crazy on it but in the 330 at Lingfield

TURN ON THE STYLE

Im on at 7/2.

I cant give you any more info as Im no expert but this mate says it has a big chance, especially as one horse was declared a non runner.

No posts probably means no backers???!!

It came out first and the win was never in doubt at odds of arounf 11/4. I hope someone else backed it!! :D

No posts probably means no backers???!!

It came out first and the win was never in doubt at odds of arounf 11/4. I hope someone else backed it!! :D

Missed that one but try:-

Hattan or Obe Bold at Nal Ad Sheba (Dubai) later today (not sure of time yet!)

both about 10/1 and should have excellent chances - each-way double me thinks!