Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had to open up another account to get a £10 free betfred.although it says 48 hours anyone know how long it usually takes?wanna get betting using it before the weekend.

@footyaccums on twitter seem fairly decent tipster too

Your free tenner in yet mate? Did mine yday and still no sign.

Just been into William Hill. Picked a new coupon up which has been out for about two/three weeks.

"Will there be a goal before 30 minutes" "Will there be a goal in the last 20 minutes".

I'll look into some stats and post my thoughts later, will also post my bet(s) for this weekend.

Yeah Ladbrokes do something similar. I think they ask 5 or 6 yes or no questions, such as: Will there be a goal in each half between X and Y? Will there be a goal in the Prem in the 87th minute or after. Will X beat Y etc. You usually get 33/1 if memory serves.

Of all the league two games to have in a GG I choose morcame Southend currently 0-0 with 5 to go.also require goals from MK ****** and PNE

I need PNE and Cov to pull one back against Notts County.

Given up on my other one as that still needs us and Watford & Peterborough (0-0).... well at least it's not us letting us down.

I need PNE and Cov to pull one back against Notts County.

Given up on my other one as that still needs us and Watford & Peterborough (0-0)

And now just PNE....

Edited by syston_fox