Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had £20 on Stevenage @ 21/20.

Lost most of that on a few accys though lol.

Chelsea cost me about £50.

Wolves letting their lead slip cost me £40.

Had a joke of a 10 fold BTTS and they all did except Accrington. One fúcking team. Not sure on the returns because I didn't even look but I'd imagine upwards up a few ton.

Still, such is life.

Had these for BTTS

Bristol City v Burnley

Cardiff v Watford

Middlesbrough v Hull

Tranmere v Doncaster

Had £10, would have got me £74.79 + stake back. Ouch!

-----

Notts Co v Bournemouth

Sheff Utd v Walsall

Tranmere v Doncaster

Stevenage v Pompey

Had £5, would have got me £43.98 + stake back. Ouch!

-----

Brentford v Cov

Northampton v Bradford

Chesterfield v Fleetwood

Dag&Red v Exeter

Burton v Port Vale

Had £5, would have got me £66.44 + stake back. Ouch!

-----

Ipswich v Derby

Barnsley v Palace

Crewe v Swindon

Crawley v MK Dons

Had £4.18, would have got me £32.25 + stake back. Ouch!

-----

Bristol City v Burnely (BTTS)

Cardiff v Watford (BTTS)

Leic v Brighton (one team to score)

Middlesbrough v Hull (one team to score)

Had £5, WON £59.37 + stake. Finally you bugger!!

Could have been a bloody good night!! Ahh well, can't grumble, I'm up again.

Thinking of doing a £20 treble tonight. So far got

Blackburn

Fc Porto

And can't decide between Montpellier of Dortmund?

Anyone seen that 18 fold Lamby bet BTTS doing te rounds from last night? £2 > £13k

Sick of hearing about these bets! lol

Saying that though I bet loads won on

BTTS last night! Including me :)

Had £20 on Stevenage @ 21/20.

Lost most of that on a few accys though lol.

Chelsea cost me about £50.

Wolves letting their lead slip cost me £40.

Had a joke of a 10 fold BTTS and they all did except Accrington. One fúcking team. Not sure on the returns because I didn't even look but I'd imagine upwards up a few ton.

Still, such is life.

lol Exactly the same as me, 10 fold BTTS, only Accrington let me down. £3 would of won me £453.

Arsenal at evens against Schalke seems very generous?

Edited by leicesterisme

anyone tried this before?? me and my mate are doing it at the minute we are up to bet 15 and have 74quid in the pot

The £10 - £10,000 Challenge.

Start with £10 in a pot and put a 1.1 or 1/10 bet on daily. It should take 73 days to reach £10,000. No strict rules except you should use your full stake every day! Which means the £10 you started with then all accumulated winnings added to the pot every day, which you then stake on the next 1/10 then the next and so on...

Also you could start with £1-£1000 if you just fancy a bit of fun with a lot less risk!

If you start with £10 and just bet purely on 1/10's.. these are your winnings...

10 wins in a row at 1/10: £25.93

20 wins : £67.25

30 wins : £174.00

40 wins : £452.23

47 wins = £1,000 <--- Feel free to quit here if you're happy with that!

50 wins : £1173.58

60 wins : £3044.48

70 wins : £7896.16

After your final 3 bets you will have £10509.80!

(Obviously quicker when throwing a few 1/6's etc in there)

Thats the basics but we do anything from 1/6 - 1/10, Only solid bets we are VERY confident on! Obviously nothings 100% but we'll do our best to make the most of the odds we've got! Quit when it gets too much for you. If you're happy with £200 withdraw it and start again, It's up to you!

anyone tried this before?? me and my mate are doing it at the minute we are up to bet 15 and have 74quid in the pot

The £10 - £10,000 Challenge.

Start with £10 in a pot and put a 1.1 or 1/10 bet on daily. It should take 73 days to reach £10,000. No strict rules except you should use your full stake every day! Which means the £10 you started with then all accumulated winnings added to the pot every day, which you then stake on the next 1/10 then the next and so on...

Also you could start with £1-£1000 if you just fancy a bit of fun with a lot less risk!

If you start with £10 and just bet purely on 1/10's.. these are your winnings...

10 wins in a row at 1/10: £25.93

20 wins : £67.25

30 wins : £174.00

40 wins : £452.23

47 wins = £1,000 <--- Feel free to quit here if you're happy with that!

50 wins : £1173.58

60 wins : £3044.48

70 wins : £7896.16

After your final 3 bets you will have £10509.80!

(Obviously quicker when throwing a few 1/6's etc in there)

Thats the basics but we do anything from 1/6 - 1/10, Only solid bets we are VERY confident on! Obviously nothings 100% but we'll do our best to make the most of the odds we've got! Quit when it gets too much for you. If you're happy with £200 withdraw it and start again, It's up to you!

seems interesting. a little confused. do you do 10 fold acca? or just one bet 1/10 £10? gaining you £1.... and then second double? treble?

just re-read it. i get it now! may be worth a go

Edited by SystonFox

lol Exactly the same as me, 10 fold BTTS, only Accrington let me down. £3 would of won me £453.

If you watched them against Norwich they we're dreadful.

only managed to win one bet last night

3 draws returned 145, Bottled the Huddersfield bet in the end luckily

seems interesting. a little confused. do you do 10 fold acca? or just one bet 1/10 £10? gaining you £1.... and then second double? treble?

just re-read it. i get it now! may be worth a go

yeah basically the bet needs to be about 1/10 and you just build it up slowly, the way we are doing it tends to be a double with both games over 0.5 goals so as long as it isnt 0-0 you win. Going well so far we keep everyone informed, the only thing that we are struggling with is keeping the bets low and not risking evens or better.

yeah basically the bet needs to be about 1/10 and you just build it up slowly, the way we are doing it tends to be a double with both games over 0.5 goals so as long as it isnt 0-0 you win. Going well so far we keep everyone informed, the only thing that we are struggling with is keeping the bets low and not risking evens or better.

I've done something similar before. I started with a £10 free bet and decided to just keep betting what I made. I got up to about £400 before I bottled it and withdrew it lol

I've done something similar before. I started with a £10 free bet and decided to just keep betting what I made. I got up to about £400 before I bottled it and withdrew it lol

That's the problem i cant see us going past a 100 or 2 will bottle it, we are contemplating splitting the 75 in two 3 and running 3 at a time.

bet 16 btw tonight is over 0.5 in the PSG game and 0.5 in the Milan game i think the odds are about 1/11.

I knew someone who used to do this but with just 1 goal scored in each game he bet on, got up to about £900 and then lost it on a 0-0.

Haha, I was sure Accrington vs York was a gauranteed BTTS!

Schalke are in very, very good form (did Dortmund away at the weekend) and Arsenal have a lot of players out, and looked poor vs Norwich. Tough night tonight I reckon, City at around 3/4 or so seems the best bet, need to find something to double or treble it up with though.