Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

obviously when you have more money in the pot you acquire more money from the smaller bets, would never do more that a double really. Over 0.5 is usually the safest bet. Also look at tennis betting as well think there is a tournament at the minute the favourite never seem to go out in the first round so that's usually a safe bet.

Tonight we have gone for over 1.5 in Liverpool anzi game

Atheltico Madrid @ 2/11 seems safer than houses.

Has anyone signed up to Football Accumlator on twitter? £10 signing up fee but he and his followers always seem to have lots of winners.

would never subscribe to something like that, there is enough tipster on twitter that seem to be pretty good, i follow the footypster they are pretty good to be fair.

still waiting on the results of this bet, I was thinking best way to do this challenge would be.

5 bets per day - time taken - 2 weeks: 26 chances per year.

or

3 bets per day - time taken - 4 weeks: 12 chances per year.

I'm sure you would manage at least 1 per year.

Don't understand the bet mate?

Has anyone signed up to Football Accumlator on twitter? £10 signing up fee but he and his followers always seem to have lots of winners.

what a joke. i followed this guy for a while and all he does is RT people saying how amazing tipster he is. far too good to be true even if you do "make your money back" its still a pisstake