Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Started the £10k bet-ma-bob. Broke the rules a bit as I've not had a 1/6 - 1/10 bet but I'm pretty confident.

Had a double on over 1.5 goals in Southampton v Spurs and Simon Whitlock to beat Ian White at 2pm.

1/6 and 4/7. £12 pays £22.

Got a good feeling about this guys. Pretty sure I'll be able to buy an 11 grand caravan in a few months to rent out.

Started the £10k bet-ma-bob. Broke the rules a bit as I've not had a 1/6 - 1/10 bet but I'm pretty confident.

Had a double on over 1.5 goals in Southampton v Spurs and Simon Whitlock to beat Ian White.

Whitlock won 6-1 I think. Just need 2 or more goals in the Saints Spurs game now and we're off.

One thing about the £10k gamble - can I split up my account into different pots, so I can keep this betting pot separate? Or do I have to open another account to do that? All my account money is in one pile and I wanted to keep this bet apart from my main account. Is that possible?

Whitlock won 6-1 I think. Just need 2 or more goals in the Saints Spurs game now and we're off.

One thing about the £10k gamble - can I split up my account into different pots, so I can keep this betting pot separate? Or do I have to open another account to do that? All my account money is in one pile and I wanted to keep this bet apart from my main account. Is that possible?

Nah that's not possible mate, one thing I could think of you doing is use 2 different bookies, one for the 10k bet and the other for your other bets.

Nah that's not possible mate, one thing I could think of you doing is use 2 different bookies, one for the 10k bet and the other for your other bets.

Ah never mind. I'll just keep it all written down on paper so I know what's what. Might open another account for my second attempt if this one fails.

EDIT : I was on Skybet at 2.40pm and Rangers were winning 2-0. Not sure how long was left but Rangers were 1/50000 to win, they were still taking bets! Does that mean that you'd have to put £500,000 on to win £10? lol

Edited by El Empty

Ah never mind. I'll just keep it all written down on paper so I know what's what. Might open another account for my second attempt if this one fails.

EDIT : I was on Skybet at 2.40pm and Rangers were winning 2-0. Not sure how long was left but Rangers were 1/50000 to win, they were still taking bets! Does that mean that you'd have to put £500,000 on to win £10? lol

Hate to be smug but I got on them at 1/16. I'll get to ten grand before you! ;)

Have had £2 Cahill first gs

£1 luiz first gs

£2 Torres anytime 3-1 Chelsea.

Am I right in thinking og don't count as first goal so the next goal will be first gs still?

Edit : doesn't matter RVP puts Yanited 2 up!

Edited by SystonFox

Hate to be smug but I got on them at 1/16. I'll get to ten grand before you! ;)

You probably will as I'll lose my bottle before I get to a grand and withdraw! However, I reckon I'll get 20 £500 payouts before your £10,000 comes in. Or I'll keep losing it all around the £300 mark and win nothing.

My first bet came in as Spurs 2 up already.

Thinking of lumping on either Levante or Newcastle, both 1-0 up and at 1/4 right now. Which one shall I go with?

Edit : Newcastle now 6/4 as West Brom equalise. Man Utd 2 up. I can get 1/3 on them is it worth the gamble?

F*&K this is tense.

Caved in and put £20 on Man Utd to return around £26. If this comes in I'm gonna stick to 1/6-1/10 bets in future.

Edited by El Empty

ive just done newcastle to win for my first bet.. got a free matched bet also so got 2 chances of getting the first one right lol

Looks like I'm out on my very first bet . Like a div I put the freebie on Chelsea to win also

get in.. spoke to soon.. late winner for newcastle.. think i need to look at the rules though as didnt realise need specific odds

Edited by m00nie