Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

£10k Challenge.

Turned £12 into £27 today and just put that on Lokeren (3-1 up) at 1/6. Returns about £31.

Shit I'm addicted already.

Edit : We're laughing all the way to the bank. Lokeren held on at the end. Went 3-3 but Club Brugge goal disallowed.

Got over £31 now for the next bet but giving it a rest for tonight even though there's plenty going on live. This is a piece of piss and I'm defo gonna be a millionaire. Already planning on where to put me caravans.

Edited by El Empty

Stuck my £10.45 on Madrid game to be over 2.5 goals at 1-0 @4/9 :fc: Returns £15.09

EDIT: 1 more needed, the sooner the better so I can stick another bet on haha

YES 3-0

I won't. I got on Chelsea at 7/4 just after they equalised and and were looking rampant. :facepalm:

Unlucky there. Chelsea looked most likely at that point. If it weren't for the red cards I reckon you'd have got it. I was lucky the ref and lino messed up else I'd have lost mine on the first day

I'm thinking of carrying on tonight and putting £31 on Dallas against Chivas. 1/2 price before kick-off. Anyone know if it's highly likely to come in?

Edit : This £10k challenge should probably have it's own thread. It could get cluttered in here!

Edited by El Empty

Spurs to Win

Newcastle to Win

Everton Liverpool Draw

Man City to Win

Wigan to win

Stock to draw

Fulham to win

Arsenal to win

Villa and Norwich to draw.

£5.75 bet

£7,557.10 return

That you very much reading/fulham you utter utter wankers!!!!!!!

:frusty:

Last minute goal :@

Spurs to Win

Newcastle to Win

Everton Liverpool Draw

Man City to Win

Wigan to win

Stock to draw

Fulham to win

Arsenal to win

Villa and Norwich to draw.

£5.75 bet

£7,557.10 return

That you very much reading/fulham you utter utter wankers!!!!!!!

:frusty:

Last minute goal :@

my word that is hard luck!!

I'm gutted... I was praying the other teams playing yesterday buggered up as well so I was't left with a last minute goal costing me. As the results rolled in a got more and more depressed. Can I sue Reading? lol

lol i would try and sue them both who draws 3-3 these days in the premier league!

Piling into San Francisco tonight to beat Arizona, should be a perfect match up for the 49er's.

Into 2/5 but still worth taking*.

*humblebrag

Edited by MattP

Sickening, I used to bet all the time at Uni without too much luck, some guy off my course puts his first bet (a ridiculous £1 accy) wins 3 grand!

Haha it's ridiculous mate, I've had absolutely no luck since I started at uni last year. This lad hasn't even been betting long either!! Beginners luck I guess. Tried to convince him to have a go on roulette and slap it all on red but he wouldn't have it lol

anyone see this on facebook.. lad won nearly 14k from £10 accu via william hill at weekend.. some luck as suraez goal disallowed, newcastle score in injury time..

229801_10151067219401886_1817486029_n.jpg

Fair play to him. Although a few seem obvious, it's hard to call the draws and to put Wigan to beat West Ham was brave.