Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had a couple of FA and Scottish cup accies. Not going well so far!

Luton and Ayr losing.

This taking money off bookies malarkey isn't as easy as I thought. I'm hoping that the old phrase 'practice makes perfect' is true.

Its swings and rounabouts.

Last march i won 400 off a 5er a year later i won 200 one Saturday then 200 the next tjen last week i won 200 and today ive won 90. Theyre the only bets ive ever won usually only stickibg a 5er on.

Never won an accy. Goals galore is much better

Forest

Hull

Spurs

Chelsea

@ about 8/1.

Will lash a fiver on it if I can be arsed getting down the shop before 3.

Glad I couldn't be arsed with the walk in this weather. Unless Spurs turn it round, of course. :fc: not.

Sad that every bookie in the land (even layers on Betfair) seem to have understood that Falcao & Atlético is basically printing money.

Only 5/1 for him anytime & Atlético win away at Valencia today. Still be on that with a fiver though.

Sad that every bookie in the land (even layers on Betfair) seem to have understood that Falcao & Atlético is basically printing money.

Only 5/1 for him anytime & Atlético win away at Valencia today. Still be on that with a fiver though.

Radamel Falcao ATGS 5/6 fill your boots lads.

lol

lol

First loss in 12 games (I think) if you did it every time he played for club or country. Usually around 5/1. So that's 11 fivers turned into about 25/30 quid if I'd done it every week. I'll forgive him one loss :D

First loss in 12 games (I think) if you did it every time he played for club or country. Usually around 5/1. So that's 11 fivers turned into about 25/30 quid if I'd done it every week. I'll forgive him one loss :D

Exactly people take the piss, I would love to see your strike record. I wasn't on but Falcao does score a hell of a lot.

Newcastle/Draw is 11/8 currently.

I know their record at Anfield is poor but that is tempting.

This could be my first even or higher bet! Currently looking at Burton Albion HT Result.

EDIT: Glad I missed Burton HT Result, they are losing.

Edited by Ashley

Won over £100 today just betting in play when the games have 10 mins to play. Bit lucky I suppose but seems a good way to build your pot

Yes I've been doing that and got up to £62 from £12. Lost most of it on Djokovic (won 1st set 6-0) and Murray the other day though.

Made a few quid on Murray today to make some back but got a long way to go to get back to £62.