Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Hi, i should'nt do this but what the hell, as some of you know im admin on a racing forum where info gets passed on to select members in a info section, so i thought i'd pass it on to you.. when ever it gets posted.

Today so far....

I have received 3 very strong words today and they are advised as having in a win Patent

I will be having a £100 win patent and im looking for 2s, 3s and Evens.

4.00 Haydock:

I have been told to have a serious bet on the Tom Tate trained Adare and I’m told this is proper gamble. He had problems as a 2yo but had been showing enough to win a 1m 4f maiden on the flat in October. They held him back and Junior bumpers were then opted for. The yard is very rarely wrong when they go for one and my contact is very shrewd and says he is having 4 figures on this today. It is as fit as a flea and has been working head and shoulders above anything they have left in training for the jumps. My contact is ultra bullish and they say defeat is out of the question. That is good enough for me and I will be backing accordingly. Bred for soft ground he could prove to be found a perfect arce on his debut.

Lingield 2.40

The other horse I have had a good word for is another of Mick Channon’s in the 2.40. Silca Key was a big ungamely and backward mare last season but she has really progressed so much since you last saw her and this trip will really bring out plenty of improvement. She has been working like a decent filly a home and Eddie Creighton has rode on all her best runs. She will be very hard to beat and I will be having a good bet on this.

1.45 Wincanton:

Another poor novice hurdle and again Paul Nicholls has the warm order in Breedsbreeze. Despite dropping back in trip after finishing 3rd on debut over 2m 6f he shouldn’t find this too much of a problem. He has been working well at home and Ruby reported he didn’t get home at Ascot. His idea trip would be 2m 3f but there are few races over that trip and with a strong gallop normally set at Wincanton he should get no excuses today and be able to out his class to good use. He needed the run badly on debut and has done nothing but improve since. I have been told he is pretty much a good thing in this and he is expected to take plenty of beating today in a race that wont take much winning.

Good Luck

Im passing this on, so please don't shoot me, as im only the messenger. :thumbup: Its your decision weather you back it and you can take it or leave it.

Edited by Leicfox

Also this for you Special bet punters..

The 2007 Celebrity Dancing On Ice competition starts on ITV tonight.

A friend of a friend of mine works on the TV production team that makes it and has given us a very interesting "gallop" report about former "2 point 4 Children" actress Clare Buckfield. Apparently, she is very good at it.

She is currently 8/1 with Ladbrokes, but won't be anywhere near that after she impresses tonight.

Even i've had £80/£10, which is double my biggest bet ever!

Don't say I never tell you anything!

Looks like a back to lay bet.

Edited by Leicfox

30p Lucky 31

13.45 Breedsbreeze 4/5

14:40 Silca Key 10/3

14:50 William Butler 16/1

15:50 Lord Killeshanra 9/1

16:00 Adare 11/8

Tot Bet £9.92

I forget to put it each way :cry:

Football

£1 Chelsea 3-1 22/1

£2 Drogba 6/1

£2 Kuyt 7/1

£1 Bolton/Blackburn/West Brom 20/1

£1 Villa/Pompey/Yeovil/MK Dons/Plymouth/Wycombe 19/1

50p Swansea/Lincoln/Walsall/Notts County 23/1

50p Luton/Preston/Derby/Carlisle/Bristol City 43/1

£1 Chelsea/Wolves/Reading/Palace 13.5/1

Another snippet thats just come in....

2-40 Tasweet mills expect this to follow up last weeks win i see kach has put channons up in same race so may the best man win

3-40 lingfield again mills horse saviours spirit a hard race but hes bouncing at home good kid claiming 3 a decent ew bet

lastly kach has put this up as well but been told Adare of tommy tate in haydock bumper is best hes had in a long while overnight betfair muppets have smashed price though so very short.

Edited by Leicfox

33/1 horse won in the 13:45 4 horse race. lol:blink:

What i do in 4 horse races back the 2 most favourites in a reverse forcast, then e/w on the other 2, if you get lucky, sometimes it pays off.

Well that info was appaling today, its not usually that bad and most of the time is bang on the button.. Ah well like i said only passing it on.

Ive had 3 main bets today myself, 2 winning and 1 getting beat. So its not all bad.

Edited by Leicfox

Like i said no one is asking anyone to back it m8. (I never myself). I just thought it would be appreiated, if it don't suit i wont bother in future. :dunno:

If you bet on Horse Racing you'd know even the best of info gets beat.

Edited by Leicfox

Like i said no one is asking anyone to back it m8. (I never myself). I just thought it would be appreiated, if it don't suit i wont bother in future. :dunno:

If you bet on Horse Racing you'd know even the best of info gets beat.

lol chill out. Im sure I will get over it. Thanks for passing it on :thumbup:

Fair enough.. Here's a few Stat On Sport Previews for ya all.

Arsenal v Manchester Utd

Emirates Stadium :: 21 January 2007

Kick-off 16:00 :: Referee Mike Riley

Match Odds (as at 12pm 19/1/07)

Arsenal 2.64 Man Utd 3.15 Draw 3.25

Arsenal 6/4 Man Utd 7/4 Draw 11/5

* There is a strong draw pattern to this game which is based on Arsenal’s record with their current home form and which has produced five draws already this season and 11 from 21 games over the last two and a half seasons. They’ve lost only one of those 21 and that was a 2-4 against United but otherwise three of the last four between these two at Arsenal have been draws. Arsenal also benefit from the strong record of home teams avoiding defeat if they have beaten their opponents away (W12 –D4 this season)

* These two are the current exponents of scoring goals, especially second half. Man Utd’s 17 away are six more than the next best for post 45 minutes and Arsenal in the same period have scored more than any other home team. The Gunners have scored in every home game this season; the Reds have failed to do so away only at West Ham. Although the Gunners have conceded only eight at home they haven’t had the strongest of opposition (five were 16th or worse at the time) and our principal recommendation is for Over 2.5 goals at 2.28 or for those who like a long shot consider 2-2 at 18.0

Good to Know

* The Gunners have been incredible in the final ten minutes at home since the start of last season – outscoring their opponents 18-0. This represents nearly a quarter of their goals in that time and is double that of the next best team, Liverpool. They are also the only team not to concede a goal in the closing ten minutes at home

* Dating back to Arsene Wenger's first full season in charge, Arsenal have played host to 27 teams placed above them in the league at the time of the game. They have won 17, drawn seven and lost just three. Thierry Henry has proved to be the man for the big occasion – scoring 16 goals in the last 15 such games, registering in all but four of them

* Arsenal have not played out a goalless draw in the league since last January (41 games ago) at home to Man Utd – the longest current streak in the top flight. In fact, United and Arsenal are the only two teams not to have had a 0-0 this season

Aust v New Zeal - Cricket.

New Zealand have lost 17 of their last 19 ODIs against Australia and are likely to be missing their main strike bowler Shane Bond for this game. Bond has been particularly effective against Australia so he will be sorely missed. The Aussies have a good record at Sydney and average 295 on the ground over their last 10 first innings at the ground. If they win the toss we would expect a 300+ total and victory by a large margin.

The Black Caps must bat first if they want to win. Australia have not done as well as expected when they’ve won their first three matches of this annual series (56% wins) and have lost three out of four in this scenario when chasing against non-minnows.

A score around 270 would be enough for Fleming’s side given that none of the 19 teams chasing 260+ targets have succeeded at Sydney. We do not expect such an outcome however as their batting is possibly more frail than England’s. They average around the 207 mark in their last 10 games against Australia and against all teams in this country. As they are scoring below average currently, we could foresee a sub-170 total similar to England at Brisbane but with a less dramatic run-chase.

Weighing up all the statistical trends we have examined, including the record of teams who play Australia after losing the first neutral match of this series, we rate New Zealand’s victory chances at around 35% batting first (4.0) and around 10% chasing (10.0). As both captains are likely to bat first on winning the toss we would make them 5.88 which is pretty close to the current market price (6.0).

Our picks to be top-scorers for the two teams are Andrew Symonds at 7.0 (top-scored in three of his last four ODIs v NZ and in his last at SCG) and Daniel Vettori at 13.0 (twice top-scored against Australia in his last eight games).

Edited by Leicfox

The 2007 Celebrity Dancing On Ice competition starts on ITV tonight.

A friend of a friend of mine works on the TV production team that makes it and has given us a very interesting "gallop" report about former "2 point 4 Children" actress Clare Buckfield. Apparently, she is very good at it.

She is currently 8/1 with Ladbrokes, but won't be anywhere near that after she impresses tonight.

Even i've had £80/£10, which is double my biggest bet ever!

Don't say I never tell you anything!

;) Top scores tonight, with 24.5 out of 30 with an amazing performance. And goes into 5/2 fav with betfair. Time to lay off that 8/1.

Edited by Leicfox

A bit of info for tomorrow.

Plot Horse

Evenin Lads!

had a very very strong word for this:

Warden Warren 1:20 Kempton

For one reason or another this horse hasn't ran to the best of its ability lately, but today it will be!

This info comes from my best contact and apparently it won't be losing this race, it's been plotted to the tee and should be available at a double figure price.

I'm having a big each way bet on this to be safe.

Take as you wish!

Please don't back it overnight, we don't wanna mess it up!