Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I`v had loads of silly little bets today but I`m thinking of lobbing everything in my account (£33.20) on Chelsea @10/11 :scarf:

I`ll probably chicken out. I dont like betting more than 50p on a game lol

Do it mate even add Newcastle as a double!

Had 50p I didn't know about in my Betfair account, don't wanna put any more in for a while and minimum bets on the exchanges are £2, so I was "forced" into a stupid accy :D.

Went for:

Genk

Barca

Madrid

Hannover

Moenchengladbach

PSG

Copenhagen

Benfica

@ 150/1.

Going surprisingly well so far (touch wood), 4 have kicked off and are winning, 4 play later. :fc:

Alfreton v Newport

Villa v Man Utd

Man City v Spurs

Celtic v St. Johnstone

Accie and four trebles on these. £2 each bet, £10 total stake pays about £44.80 something if all four win. If one doesn't come in, depending on which one, I could get slightly more than total stake or a few quid less. Two don't come in and It's another tenner down the drain!

Celtic dicks! Could have had £7 of that £10 back today if they won. Got nothing in the end, but on Friday before Newport kicked off I thought this was my best selection yet!

Had 50p I didn't know about in my Betfair account, don't wanna put any more in for a while and minimum bets on the exchanges are £2, so I was "forced" into a stupid accy :D.

Went for:

Genk - Won

Barca - Won

Madrid

Hannover - Won

Moenchengladbach - Won

PSG

Copenhagen - Winning 4-0

Benfica

@ 150/1.

Going surprisingly well so far (touch wood), 4 have kicked off and are winning, 4 play later. :fc:

Celtic dicks! Could have had £7 of that £10 back today if they won. Got nothing in the end, but on Friday before Newport kicked off I thought this was my best selection yet!

I very very nearly lumped on Celtic at the start of the second half @2/5, but they scored so early in the half it put me off....

Dodged a few today, what with Chelsea failing too :sweating:

-------------------------------

I keep looking at Levante v Real Madrid half time/full time....

Real/Real is 3/4 :huh:

Fook it, £8 on it :lei1:

Edited by WTF BBQ

Celtic are shit not even worth betting on them.

I very very nearly lumped on Celtic at the start of the second half @2/5, but they scored so early in the half it put me off....

That's twice they've done me in the last month so leaving them alone in the near future.

Think I'm gonna do that Real/Real bet aswell. Same stake. Got 25 mins to decide.

I bottled the £8 but put a few quid on Real winning at HT. When I saw the conditions I wished I never bet lol but they've gone in front so could be ok.

Wise move lol

This should have been called off by now, but its on TV, so... :D

1-0 Real after the first 45, halfway there :chant:

Edited by WTF BBQ

Is it just me or is this thread wrecked by people doing stupid bets, banging on about 50p stakes and never winning anythin?! Surely it should be for half decent tips? Not a 15900/1 shot with 6p on it. Pages and pages of bollocks compared to about a year ago

You are an odds-on gay...

I`ll wager 15p on it.

Edited by WTF BBQ
  • Like 2

Is it just me or is this thread wrecked by people doing stupid bets, banging on about 50p stakes and never winning anythin?! Surely it should be for half decent tips? Not a 15900/1 shot with 6p on it. Pages and pages of bollocks compared to about a year ago

It's a betting thread, it's for people to post bets in, the clues in the title. If putting a tenner on a horse is your thing, or a fiver on a decent double is your thing, or if putting 50p on a 47 team accy is your thing does it really matter? They're all bets. If you don't like it, if you think there should be more sensible bets posted in here, post them yourself, it's a forum, you have partial control over the content.

• Like 2

Just had 39p on Saturdays Championship games. Accie. Ducked up though, only had 1 draw.

2qdwxhe.jpg

plrnr.jpg

lol In all fairness, I'd start using a 'smalltime' thread if someone started one, and leave this sticky one for the more pro betters.

• Like 1