Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Does anyone use sky bet? It seems like the odds are gettinh worse every week.

I've had a look at the weekend and for a 4 fold its

only paying just over 1.5/1

Man city

Liverpool

Leicester

Blackpool

What online betting site does everyone use?

I use SkyBet, only because of the free £10 bet. I also have a BetFred account but I haven`t been on it since I used the free £5 bet.

SkyBet can be annoying when betting in-game, they change the odds every 30 seconds, this is a ball ache when trying to do a late accy....

Man city

Liverpool

Leicester

Blackpool

That's a joke of a 4 fold odds regardless of league positions of the teams playing.

I use bet365 purely because they have the best mobile website. Easy to use on iPhone and quick. Had a betfred too but ran that down and the website is sloooow.

I assume we don't have bookies apps because it would "promote gambling" etc?

That's a joke of a 4 fold odds regardless of league positions of the teams playing.

I use bet365 purely because they have the best mobile website. Easy to use on iPhone and quick. Had a betfred too but ran that down and the website is sloooow.

I assume we don't have bookies apps because it would "promote gambling" etc?

Going to join Bet365 they seem to do good odds and its easier and quicker to use than sky bet.

Yeah most of them have apps. I've got the Sky bet app but its not the most easiest or quickest to use.

Yeah, do what Maybes said. Pretty much every online bookie out there will match your first bet/deposit/refund a first losing bet etc. So once you lose and need to deposit more start a new account with a different bookie and your deposit will usually be matched with a free bet.

Then when you've got about 20 accounts (lol) you can compare odds from one to another and take advantage of the best odds.

BetVictor nearly always have the best odds for yer weekend football accy. Betfair exchanges have the best odds if you want to lump on one bet/result.

Edited by ScouseFox

Ah well the two I've used (bet365 and betfred) both dont have apps. Bet365 odds are fair I'd say, can get better elsewhere at times. Swings and roundabouts I guess. Raymondo is the daddy of in play though

Betfred has an app.

I like the look of betfair because of the cash out option but I don't get the back and lay bit

If you back a team - you are backing them to win.

If you a lay a team - you are saying they are not going to win (i.e. draw or loss and your bet wins)

I can only bet at pp and skybet now. Max bet elsewhere is around 50p or banned altogether.

My wife's account has been banned at one or two now also.

12.20 French Hollow (Newcastle) try that for a little ew.

How do you get banned from bookie sites? Is it when you hit a certain profit?

Sky Bet is the only one I use at the mo but put in a treble last night and went and compared the odds on other sites, and you're right, the odds are lower than others I checked.

Yeah, do what Maybes said. Pretty much every online bookie out there will match your first bet/deposit/refund a first losing bet etc. So once you lose and need to deposit more start a new account with a different bookie and your deposit will usually be matched with a free bet.

Then when you've got about 20 accounts ( lol) you can compare odds from one to another and take advantage of the best odds.

BetVictor nearly always have the best odds for yer weekend football accy. Betfair exchanges have the best odds if you want to lump on one bet/result.

Are there any dodgy sites we should steer clear of?