Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I don't get it.

Would they have won if they kicked off at 3pm?

How do I know?

Personally it's one of a few golden rules I have when it comes to betting. You're sitting there waiting for what is the bet clincher to come in and you're already collecting the money in your head, yet it goes and let's you down and you're then more pissed off than you originally would be.

How do I know?

Personally it's one of a few golden rules I have when it comes to betting. You're sitting there waiting for what is the bet clincher to come in and you're already collecting the money in your head, yet it goes and let's you down and you're then more pissed off than you originally would be.

Hmmmm spose and I understand why people don't bet on the early KO as it could/can lose the interest of the afternoon/3pm KO's should that early KO ruin your bet.

However I bet because I have an opinion, I bet because it's what I predict will happen, no matter what time the KO's are if I think a certain result will happen i'll bet on it. My opinion/prediction usually turns out to be wrong but thats a different story.

Hmmmm spose and I understand why people don't bet on the early KO as it could/can lose the interest of the afternoon/3pm KO's should that early KO ruin your bet.

However I bet because I have an opinion, I bet because it's what I predict will happen, no matter what time the KO's are if I think a certain result will happen i'll bet on it. My opinion/prediction usually turns out to be wrong but thats a different story.

lol, like I said just a personal golden rule! :thumbup: the amount of times someone has had a late KO ruin their bet is ridiculous.

Anyway, off to Chrltenham tomorrow. Kick on!

Berts bang on for the exact reasons he states. You bet on a draw today is arsenal v spurs? Betting day ruined. You bet on a Yanited win when it looked a foregone conclusion and your day is RUINED! Simple as that really not about how players play due to KO times its purely an ethical thing

Berts bang on for the exact reasons he states. You bet on a draw today is arsenal v spurs? Betting day ruined. You bet on a Yanited win when it looked a foregone conclusion and your day is RUINED! Simple as that really not about how players play due to KO times its purely an ethical thing

Agreed but regardless of what time the KO is if the result you bet on doesn't happen...your day is ruined.

Like I say I understand not betting on the early KO, late KO, makes no odds really and then like I say regardless of what time the KO is if the result doesn't happen you lose, simple.

But its all personal view isn't it.

In other news, I just won £9 on the Froch fight, bet on it to finish in the 3rd round, it did.

Edited by Matt

What to people think on Sunderland and Fulham both to score?

Not Sunderland, they create hardly anything. Fletcher is a good striker and he'll take chances if they come his way, but they just don't create enough for him.