Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I've lumped on a -2.5 handicap Van Gerwen to win his semi today. First to 16.

Does this mean he has to win by 3 clear legs or more, and as long as Winstanley scores 13 or less it's a win? Just want to clarify 'cos not sure.

Edited by El Empty

I've lumped on a -2.5 handicap Van Gerwen to win his semi today. First to 16.

Does this mean he has to win by 3 clear legs or more, and as long as Winstanley scores 13 or less it's a win? Just want to clarify 'cos not sure.

I don't even know which sport your talking about but your thinking sounds right from what you've put I'd say. Your man has to win by 3 legs or more.

What you recon lads? Scared much...

Bet you can't think of anything else! We're rooting for you round here marra.

I'd be putting £1100 on not both to score at Coral at 10/11 if I were you.

Would that guarantee him over a grand profit no matter what happened?

I don't even know which sport your talking about but your thinking sounds right from what you've put I'd say. Your man has to win by 3 legs or more.

Ah good, I had a panic attack wondering if it meant it had to be a specific score! He's just won 16-8 so I'll go and check it's come in.

Wish I'd have gone for my first choice of -5.5 now. Odds were much better. Bottled it though.

It's darts btw.

Right I can't get hold of a grand and my old dear would think I'm a gambling addict , my missis now thinks I've got a gambling problem because I'm contemplating putting a high ish stake for them not to score lol!! They've offered me £807 to settle the bet early .. What would you do?

Personally if it was me and I couldn't get hold of a grand to cover the bet I'd take the £807.

The thought of making £806 profit 5 weeks before Christmas would be to tempting for me to risk getting nothing.

Whatever you choose to do let us know cause I'm quite intrigued by this now lol

I honestly can't see both teams scoring but I also think taking £807 from this sucks. Is there no way at all you could find the money at short notice? If not then I would probably take the £807. Then again if you are financially pretty secure at the moment then just hope for the best and go for it! Good luck though whatever you do.

I've never been in this position before but coud you go to the bookies and say £1000 and its a deal?

Two choices.

Stick everything you've got on one of them not scoring and wait for the result.

Or take the money.

If you're waiting for the result you've got to stick everything on the both not to score option really. You canna end up with less than what you put on if you did that.

Edit : I'd be nervous as heck if I were you right now!

Edited by El Empty

If I put £1100 on both teams not to score , ill get 1000 profit if both teams DON'T score . If they both DO score I get 1200 profit.

Seems silly me taking £800 really?

lol lol I've been Christmas shopping with the Missus at fosse park I need to get some money back.

Your offer sounds good tbh lol