Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Surely you can get £1000 together?! I'd lend it you for some interest??

Well I'm gonna put £650 on both teams not to score.

If both score I will get £1600, if both teams or one team doesn't score I get £600.

Borrowing a £1000 and paying back say £100 interest will get me a grand.

I'm going for the full lot I recon

I'd rather leave it and try and win the £2300, that's why you put the bet on in the first place. I'd be so pissed off if it came in and I'd got a grand instead of £2300.

I agree. But if I leave it and get £0.00 how more pissed off would I be?

If both score I will get £1600, if both teams or one team doesn't score I get £600.

Paying £100 interest, Jesus.

Hmmm you lost a quid and join the long line of gamblers who were one away. You've got this far, you might as well try and get the full winnings. If it wasn't a Monday game you wouldn't even have the option, your judgement has been spot on for all those other games, trust yourself and hopefully walk away with £2300.

Personally I would cash out at £800! Like someone said it'll soon be Xmas and that gets you some nice stuff.you could try and cover the bet but you've already said you can't afford it yourself? Overdraft or short term loan is only option.

Good luck whatever you do. To get that many right on a Lamby bet deserves some credit.

Out of interest did you educate yourself on the list or literally just pick at random? Lamby style! Wop wop wop wopa Lamby style!

• Like 1

Personally I would cash out at £800! Like someone said it'll soon be Xmas and that gets you some nice stuff.you could try and cover the bet but you've already said you can't afford it yourself? Overdraft or short term loan is only option.

Good luck whatever you do. To get that many right on a Lamby bet deserves some credit.

Out of interest did you educate yourself on the list or literally just pick at random? Lamby style! Wop wop wop wopa Lamby style!

Lamby style lol lol lol lol

Got one for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday:

MK Dons

Tranmere

Sheff Utd

Rotherham

Port Vale

Gillingham

Doncaster

Bradford

£1 returns £113

Porto

PSG

Malaga

Dortmund

Shalke

Arsenal

£1 returns £43

Dnipro

Newcastle

Ath Madrid

Lyon

Levante

£1 returns £50

Got one for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday:

MK Dons

Tranmere

Sheff Utd

Rotherham

Port Vale

Gillingham

Doncaster

Bradford

£1 returns £113

Porto

PSG

Malaga

Dortmund

Shalke

Arsenal

£1 returns £43

Dnipro

Newcastle

Ath Madrid

Lyon

Levante

£1 returns £50

Your bets are stupidly big and not even worth the odds. I'd want much bigger value for the amount of teams you have picked in those acca's.

Maybe it's just me being greedy and wanting better value.

No doubt i'll be back here eating my words now! lol But that's how I feel looking at those bets.

mate i'd cash out on the £800, at the start of the weekend you would have been happy winning £800 would you not? and like people have said with it coming up to christmas the £800 would be alot to most people.

and like people have said stoke west ham will probably end up 1-0

but at the end of the day its your call.

• Like 1

What if i bet £650 that both teams won't score. If both don't score I get a profit of £600.. If the both score I get a profit of £1650. Sound good? £600 better than nothing, and if I was to take £800 I can't live it down if it would of been £2300!

If that's all you can find then this is 100% your best option, like you say £600 is a decent price to pay. For what it's worth I think they both will score! Rooting for you either way mate

• Like 1

I'd rather leave it and try and win the £2300, that's why you put the bet on in the first place. I'd be so pissed off if it came in and I'd got a grand instead of £2300.

I don't see why you would risk winning £1200 to try and be greedy for the extra £1100. Theres a bigger chance of the game going 0-1 in my eyes.

If I was you I would backup as much as you can so you stand to win at least £1200. Good luck either way though mate!

• Like 1