Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Honestly lads, I've been doing BTTS for a little while, usually I lump say £10 on 4 teams, and I 70% of the time get the win. I've been wanting to win big after seeing some success stories seen on twitter, so I did something different on Saturday.

First of all, I woke up, and told my Mrs I was going to win big today (little did I know I would)..

I deposited £10 to my William Hill account, opened up the weekends fixtures (little did I know West ham V Stoke was Monday, it didn't say)!!!!!.

I chose 3 teams from each league (15 in total, don't go mental and chose 6 from one league, because it doesn't happen much), and put £1 on it.

I then chose 2 from 4 league's to make it 8 teams, and put £2 on (Pompey let me down £600, wankers)

Do a few 8/10 teams, some with the same games in and some not.

And that's it.

I wouldn't recommend betting on a coupon of H/D/A as there's too many different outcomes that can bite you in the arse.

Good luck lads, beat the bookies!

Edited by kylestyle06