Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Is this not the race with AP McCoy on Urisis? If so your a brave man!

It is, and im braver than most. lol It seems Twiston-Davies fancies it though.

We run 2 at Hereford today and expect good runs from both, particularly Jeremy Cuddle Duck in the 2m 3f novice chase at 2.20. He threw away the race on his debut over fences 3 months ago at Worcester by hanging violently right and threatening to take a dip in the Severn so with Hereford being the other way round we're expecting him to steer a straighter course. If so we expect him to be thereabouts.
Edited by Leicfox

Surely McCoy's got that one?

I would not oppose him in this field, from the tips site i use:-

FRIDAY 26TH JANUARY 2007

HEREFORD - 13:50

OLDRIK (Estimated Odds - 6/1)

Unexposed horse with potential, slight step up in distance should suit, solid jockey choice in R Johnson, shortlist.

courtesy of http://www.onepiecemissing.com/6.html

Might wack a couple of quid on a single on that!

I would not oppose him in this field, from the tips site i use:-

FRIDAY 26TH JANUARY 2007

HEREFORD - 13:50

OLDRIK (Estimated Odds - 6/1)

Unexposed horse with potential, slight step up in distance should suit, solid jockey choice in R Johnson, shortlist.

courtesy of http://www.onepiecemissing.com/6.html

Might wack a couple of quid on a single on that!

Just read this courtesy of BBC Sport:-

Jeremy Cuddle Duck in the 1420 looks interesting now that he runs on a right-handed track. His trainer Nigel Twiston-Davies had a double at Warwick yesterday.

Maybe im wrong

Surely McCoy's got that one?

Dunno m8, there are holes in the Chase form that can be picked at, and im not convinced it finds for pressure and have been told it does'nt work like a good horse at home but it does have solid hurdles form and has to be respected on that basis, but at the price i'd rather oppose him and have taken the 4/1 Cuddle Duck.

It will probably all go wrong though and Ursis will hack up. lol

Right after yesterdays good and bad sham of a day, im going:-

WOLVERHAMPTON 14:00 - SPYGUN

£10 e/w

Third and took 25/1 - nice!

Also had £2.50 e/w on

OLDRIK (Estimated Odds - 6/1) - 2nd at 11/1

Thank you One Piece Missing for my beer money!

Urisis was always going to be tough to beat in that!

Is this right ? Paddy Power are offering 11/8 for Chelsea to win both halfs. That seems massive to me as Ladbrokes only offer 1/3, although surely its a mistake by Laddies, either way it looks a decent bet.

Chelsea V Forest.

Chelsea to win both halfs @11/8

After the 76th minute for the last goal @4/5

Arsenal v Bolton

Over 2.5 Goals @Evens

Man City v Southampton

Man City @10/11

Edited by Leicfox

What's Idea Or Ikea's 'Top Tip' for tomorrow?

A bit late but:-

MONDAY 29TH JANUARY 2007

LUDLOW - 13:30

PUNJABI (Estimated Odds - 7/2)

First run of the year for this excellent four year old trained by N J Henderson, third on last trip in October and distance and course should suit here, shortlist.

Courtesy of:-http://www.onepiecemissing.com/6.html

Think im going £10 win, depending on price nearer the race. Had a 25/1 winner - Discotheque at Wolves yesterday. The site (above or below) said they had some insider knowledge and go 'big' - i did £10 each-way - NICE!

Good luck there with that tip, I may have a few pennies on it.

Luck wasnt with me yesterday for two reasons. Firstly, I accidently left the mobile at the missus place and missed a text from as mate who works in Will Hills who said that some bloke put £2k on a horse called Saucy. Well it won at 6s!! BARSTEWARD!! Also, O played in a poker comp last night on the net and came 21st and got done by 4 kings lol. Never mind, I didnt want the all expenses trip to watch Rangers at Tel Aviv anyway. The plans were to ebay it lol.

MONDAY 29TH JANUARY 2007

First run of the year for this excellent four year old trained by N J Henderson, third on last trip in October and distance and course should suit here, shortlist.

Think im going £10 win, depending on price nearer the race. Had a 25/1 winner - Discotheque at Wolves yesterday. The site (above or below) said they had some insider knowledge and go 'big' - i did £10 each-way - NICE!

Looks good at 6/1. Had and e/w bet on that.

Crashtown Hall 9/2

Ektimal 4/5

E/W double

Pelham Crescent 6/1 each way bet 1.20 lingfield.

Edited by Maybes

MONDAY 29TH JANUARY 2007

10/1 winner you lucky bugger

10/1 winner you lucky bugger

No luck invoved - i know i keep saying it, and they have some sh*t results sometimes, but ever since join that website (www.onepiecemissing.com) i must be on a massive plus profit.

Eg. yesterday in members area, they had three selections:- First came second at 5/2 (not bad in a double/treble), second knowhere (theres the sh*t one!). Was not holding out much for the third at Wolverhampton, what happends romps it at 25/1.

That was the first of their tips today and i have had £10 on all of them with a few doubles, trebles etc. First one has paid me back £110.

Obviously not fussed if you all join or not (better SP's for me), but in three weeks or so i have had a big price winner a day on average.

No luck invoved - i know i keep saying it, and they have some sh*t results sometimes, but ever since join that website (www.onepiecemissing.com) i must be on a massive plus profit.

Eg. yesterday in members area, they had three selections:- First came second at 5/2 (not bad in a double/treble), second knowhere (theres the sh*t one!). Was not holding out much for the third at Wolverhampton, what happends romps it at 25/1.

That was the first of their tips today and i have had £10 on all of them with a few doubles, trebles etc. First one has paid me back £110.

Obviously not fussed if you all join or not (better SP's for me), but in three weeks or so i have had a big price winner a day on average.

Yeh only joking mate ;)

May take a look myself but if I join you know all the tips from then on will lose :cry::P